IGNORED

Hollywood Disco (Patong) Hotties

Ajacks 1

^ Soi Tiger has some lovely girls in the bars, but the prices are expensives, 200 baht lady drinks and barfines vary cheaper after midnight though, but only ever barfined a few girls and they've all been bad experiences..

Check out the 4 bars across the soi, Totem bar, lion bar, etc. Some good girls in there too.

^ Soi Tiger has some lovely girls in the bars, but the prices are expensives, 200 baht lady drinks and barfines vary cheaper after midnight though, but only ever barfined a few girls and they've all been bad experiences..

Check out the 4 bars across the soi, Totem bar, lion bar, etc. Some good girls in there too.

Yeah Lion Bar was good fun, I agree.

Never Barfined a girl from downstairs, only ever went upstairs. Found a few good places to drink on the ground level and hada regular place where they kept the shots flowing if you kept coming back so that worked out pretty well. Those stairs coming down from Tiger can get a bit hairy after a gut full of piss and the 4am shuffle I tell ya! haha

• 1 month later...

Nice pics and some hot looking girls seem to like to party there. Is this the place to go if you just want to dance and party the night away? Any other places that are good as well?

There are a few clubs in Patong with good music, mainly Tiger and Hollywood are full with FLs etc, but there are a few other discos mainly visited by farangs.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a few clubs in Patong with good music, mainly Tiger and Hollywood are full with FLs etc, but there are a few other discos mainly visited by farangs.

^^ Yep Famous caters for mainly farang, not that I go there.

As a regular visitor to Hollywood there are some nice girls but prepared to pay a lot of baht for them. Probably double than in Patts.

On my recent trip to Patong..was there 5 nights and hit Hollywood each night as it's just my type of music for dancing with the girls. It's packed with FLs..I personally wouldn't want to be there in busy season though because even just the halloween party there were so many people that there just was not any space to move since the FLs are either in Hollywood or Tiger.

WELCOME TO THAILAND: "People don’t want to be millionaires — they want to experience what they believe only millions can buy."

• 2 weeks later...

The Hollywood is getting pretty busy nowdays, was there couple of nights a go and it was packed.

Personally I find it too crouded sometimes, but the girls there are prettier than at Tiger IMHO..

I too regret not spending more time in the discos in Patong as I preferred chatting to beerbar girls for the most part, another time!

It was always worth a look in the discos, even just going in for one drink was fun, having a dance with several different girls and just getting phone numbers.

I'll be more clued up next time! ;)

My mate and I would normally pre-drink at the hotel or Champions Bar then head to a Go-go for a few drinks/chat to the girls then hit the beerbars and find LTs that way. Ventured to Hollywood a couple of times but didn't find anything to tempt me. Did have a Diablo go-go girl on the last night though having met her earlier in the week.

Dear god please let me be able to get back next summer...its driving me nuts! :22600584-Th:

You got to do it mate, my nights were always different would just wander around discos, bars, go gos and seeing what happends.

• 3 years later...

Archived