IGNORED

Problems calling a Thai mobile (cell) phone?

Scumbag

Having difficulty calling your teerak? Well she could have done a runner on you but it is more likely that you are dialing the wrong number. As of the 1st of November 2006 the old 9 digit numbers will no longer work. All the numbers have now changed so that a 8 is added after the 0. Here are a couple of examples to help you if you need it.

Calling from within Thailand:

Old number: 060 xxx xxx

New number: 0860 xxx xxx

Calling from outside Thailand:

Old number: +66 60 xxx xxx

New number: +66 860 xxx xxx

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

May I add that the above information applies to mobile phones only.

Landline phone numbers have not changed.

Edited by Khun Scalawag

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm

Anyone met a bg with a land line?

Member since Dec 06.

My favorite BG has a laptop and desktop and internet connection, but i dont think they believe in landlines when it comes down to us ringing them. Expensive for us is number 1 i think.

Thats why someone invented VoIP :P

Good girls goes to heaven, Bad girls goes to Pattaya ^_^

CANCELED :(

200707271200_101.gif

• 1 year later...

just want to let people calling thailand from australia know about a cheap phonecard i use, cost hardly anything. It is called LUCKY DRAGON, get 1000 minutes for $10. plus if you have an optus mobile phone the call is totally toll free! just thought I'd save someone out there some money!

I use one called ITS GREEN from my local newsagent in sunshine coast queensland. Same price 1,000 minutes for $10 including calls TO a mobile but its much less time if you are calling FROM a mobile as there is a surcharge. I have successfully used it from a public phone though. also its only 7.5c a minute to call the Philippines, which is really cheap, most cards are 25-27c.

• 2 months later...

most thai girls have like 6 diff phone cards they give to diff guys to keep them spread out and so they don't have random old boyfriends calling them when on a date with a new one

• 2 weeks later...

VoIP is the way to go. I call my girl using the new way and never had a problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I purchases a phone, simm card and international calling card last summer while in Pattaya. I have a few questions maybe you can help me with.

I can retreive the phone numbers of the girls on the phone but cannot use it in the US. I put the number in SKYPE and tried to call with no response. Do they just not answer becaues they don't know who it is? Because it it expensive to receive calls from overseas?

I am only familiar with SKYPE. Tell me more about VOIP or where I can find out more. tanks!

And Hungry for More!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use VoiP 8 cents US untimed call to Thai landlines AND mobiles

same price to USA and many other countries

PM me to hook you up

Am I worthy of being a Soi Prisoner you tell me?

Zero to Hero

I purchases a phone, simm card and international calling card last summer while in Pattaya. I have a few questions maybe you can help me with.

I can retreive the phone numbers of the girls on the phone but cannot use it in the US. I put the number in SKYPE and tried to call with no response. Do they just not answer becaues they don't know who it is? Because it it expensive to receive calls from overseas?

I am only familiar with SKYPE. Tell me more about VOIP or where I can find out more. tanks!

Jajah is cheaper (usually free) and you can turn of your pc and walk away once the call is connected (Use normal or cellular) :NiceThread1:

I use VoIP-discount. Same quality like calling my buddies here next door. Just use your PC and a headset. You can even send (after verification) your mobile or home nr. or Thai mobile number (good if you dont want her to know your home numbers) with the call. You have to top it up once with 10 bucks and then you can make 120 days of free calls to Thailand from your PC. I love that one.

KLICK ME for info

Edited by runabout

Wanna fight against me? Klick: Brutefight against Runabout

most thai girls have like 6 diff phone cards they give to diff guys to keep them spread out and so they don't have random old boyfriends calling them when on a date with a new one

Now that just seems to make sense to me. I sure don't want some one calling her when she is with me.

Now that just seems to make sense to me. I sure don't want some one calling her when she is with me.

I don't like it either, it is a turn off to me when she leaves the room and talks to some other dude. At least turn it to silent mode. I won't barfine a girl with more than one phone, just my own stupid thinking i guess but I don't like it.

Some guys get turned on by this, banging the chick while she is talking on the phone to her sponsor and trying to make her squeal like a stuck pig