Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

flights from ireland

Guiness

hi lads , flights on travelpaths.ie going from dublin to bkk in september are 606euro return. air lingus to amsterdam and onward with air china . best price i have seen for some years so if it suits go get them!

enjoy............. :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Guiness

hi lads , flights on travelpaths.ie going from dublin to bkk in september are 606euro return. air lingus to amsterdam and onward with air china . best price i have seen for some years so if it suits go get them!

enjoy............. :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

Bah, i'm getting quoted €711.89. What dates you choose in Sept?

Oops, never mind I wasn't using the travelpaths.ie site.

Got €620.91, much better than the 800 I paid back in Feb.

Thanks M8

You can get some very good deals with eithad on lastminute.ie

So you never wanted a regular type life?

What the fuck is that...? Barbeques and ballgames?

Eithad have nicer planes & on-board entertainment. But if you're tall Air China is better, because their seats have more leg room.

That's ok if you live in Dublin or anywhere inside the Pale. If you're coming from the south it's better to get a flight to Heathrow and then direct to BKK. I usually book via travelsupermarket.com and get a flight with EVA AIRWAYS (very cute air hostesses may I add). If you book it well in advance the whole lot usually comes to less than 700 euro.

Got stung for €800 Dublin to Abu Dhabi to Bangkok paid back in January for

flights in April :(

Edited by okdilligaf

Jeez thats a good rate.

Flying in May and paid €750 for return from Shannon via Heathrow to BKK (Qantas or BA not sure which). Have flown through Amster on 3 previous trips in October and dont remember getting as good a rate as you did. Schipol is a great airport and having a couple of brews waiting to board the plane to BKK always brings back memories of me smiling and laughing quiet a bit in anticipation; the opposite effect when returning and having to wait for 3 hrs stop over on the return leg :(

Have to get the hell out of Dodge as its too depressing at home at the moment. Need something to look forward to, so booked May trip back in Jan.

Always considered stopping off in the RLD in Amster for 1-2 hrs on the return but never did. The price differential between what was paid in Patts versus the RLD always make me appreciate Patts more, so never did although went to Amster about 5 times before I decided to get value for money + have a great holiday and come to LOS.

Enjoy m8

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

I have flown with etihad on my last 4 trips I prefer the 2 medium haul flights rather than 1 short flight to Heatrow or Amsterdam and then a long haul flight onwards to Bangkok. The planes are good with great onboard entertainment like a previous poster said. Booked my flights 4 or 5 weeks ago for late May cost 760 euro will check out lastminute.ie the next time.

I have flown with etihad on my last 4 trips I prefer the 2 medium haul flights rather than 1 short flight to Heatrow or Amsterdam and then a long haul flight onwards to Bangkok. The planes are good with great onboard entertainment like a previous poster said. Booked my flights 4 or 5 weeks ago for late May cost 760 euro will check out lastminute.ie the next time.

Funny how different people's tastes are, I prefer to go directly from Heathrow and couldn't be bothered with all that mucking about in India or Dubai. 11 hours isn't too bad, flew to California before, stopping in Orlando on the way and it took longer than going to Thailand.

Hey all,

Yea, I think flying via Dubai from Dublin is the way to go with Etihad. They have the best flight times, service etc to make of the trip if you can find the right price.

Having said that I'm doing a two stopper on my trip in May - doing London - Doha - Bangkok with Qatar. Paid less than €700. I could not justify paying over a hundred more to fly Etihad. I've a short stopover of minutes in Doha on the way back which I'm a bit nervous about, but you live and you learn.

my dates are out on 16th back on the 25th. i usually use etihad but there*s a 200 euro gap .........200 by 42 equals 8400baht. id say 8LT or 16ST plus a few tips!!!!

happy days :GoldenSmile1:

What site did you book through for the trip in May?

my dates are out on 16th back on the 25th. i usually use etihad but there*s a 200 euro gap .........200 by 42 equals 8400baht. id say 8LT or 16ST plus a few tips!!!!

happy days :GoldenSmile1:

if you stay with etihaid, and use the miles, each trip is actully over €100 cheaper since you get a free flight after 6 trips to Los, then when you are a gold member sometimes you get double miles and then you get a free one every 3 or 4 trips..ive stayed with etihad once its no more than €200 extra

launge access is nice too :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Anyone know how I get my miles registered as I always book with a travel agent so have no contact with Etihad direct.

I have my member card but thats about it.

Anyone know how I get my miles registered as I always book with a travel agent so have no contact with Etihad direct.

I have my member card but thats about it.

you can go to the eithad website and go to the "reclaim missing miles section"..

claim your miles that way

dosent matter if you booked with a travel agent or not

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

you can go to the eithad website and go to the "reclaim missing miles section"..

claim your miles that way

dosent matter if you booked with a travel agent or not

Yes you can reclaim miles going back 6 months. You can only claim miles after the flight date i.e. you must have actually flown, not just after booking.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

What site did you book through for the trip in May?

I booked directly on Etihads site flying out 26th May flying home 12th June it was 763 euro when I booked it about 5 weeks ago same flights are 750 now a good price I think

I booked directly on Etihads site flying out 26th May flying home 12th June it was 763 euro when I booked it about 5 weeks ago same flights are 750 now a good price I think

I have been looking at Etihad for 2 weeks in July/August and the cheapest is €1300,but i can get flights with Turkish Air for around €800.I have flown both airlines out of Dublin and Etihad is the best but Turkish Air isnt too bad either.

Thats not a bad price at all, im heading out the last two weeks in June. Its costing me €745, booked it through lastminute.ie about two months ago.

Anyone travel on the Heathrow - Bangkok flight operated by BA/Qantas? Just wondering where are the good seats and when can you check in?

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Anyone travel on the Heathrow - Bangkok flight operated by BA/Qantas? Just wondering where are the good seats and when can you check in?

I done it about 4 years ago with BA and it was shit to be honest,i cant remember where i sat but we did check in early enough as our flight from Cork was early i remember that alright.

• 2 weeks later...

try to book from royal jordinian.

now it is the cheapest one.

etihad was good price but it increase their prices about 60 euro.