IGNORED

Does anyone have a direct e-mail address of LK Group

feelus

Hi,

I'm trying to get in touch with someone from the LK Group to make a reservation at either LK Renaissance or LK Metropole next month but I have sent numerous e-mails to the contact e-mail they supply on the website with no response to date (after 3 days). Does anyone have an alternative e-mail address? I have heard Tong the manager has a separate e-mail address?

Cheers

Hi,

I'm trying to get in touch with someone from the LK Group to make a reservation at either LK Renaissance or LK Metropole next month but I have sent numerous e-mails to the contact e-mail they supply on the website with no response to date (after 3 days). Does anyone have an alternative e-mail address? I have heard Tong the manager has a separate e-mail address?

Cheers

try this one

[email protected]

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

Hi,

Cheers

Try this one. its what I used several weeks back and I got a response from this bird

JIRA INCHAT

Group Reservations

LK GROUP

Tel : + 66 (0)38 720 999

Mo : + 66 (0)86 313 4811

Fax : + 66 (0)38 720 799

Email : [email protected]

www.lkpattaya.com