IGNORED

Tara Court Hotel

walletary_gain

TARA COURT hotel PRATUMNAK HILL

has anybody stayed here or heard of it? it is an irish hotel, they have apartments

also. very nice looking hotel, it has a restaurant called "o`garas bar & grill"

they have all the irish newspapers there and do a very good irish breakfast.

all the details can be found on www.taracourt.net

it is situated between soi 4 & soi 5 on pratumnak directly across the road from arguile

apartments.

Anyhow im thinking of staying there next trip just after songkran.

any advice would be much appreciated

CHEERS

The Tara is just down the road from my condo. It always looks very well kept and in a good location (IMO). Well worth a try but needs a baht bus from town.

The Tara is just down the road from my condo. It always looks very well kept and in a good location (IMO). Well worth a try but needs a baht bus from town.

yes a baht bus from town, baht buses run up & down thapraya all the time,

would it be much of a walk from tara court to thapraya? & is there any bars of interest

in that area apart from Kinnaree Palace ? ?

Tara is very nice, well run,good staff, a nice bar and very well maintained rooms and public areas. I always stay there and will actually be back there in a couple of weeks. Only a 2 minute walk down the road to pick up a baht bus or there are moto taxi guys right across the street who I use all the time.

Kineree is nice and handy and there are a few bars down soi 4 towards the Asia as well.

I have used the place since they opened so they must be doing something right.

Trotski

Tara is very nice, well run,good staff, a nice bar and very well maintained rooms and public areas. I always stay there and will actually be back there in a couple of weeks. Only a 2 minute walk down the road to pick up a baht bus or there are moto taxi guys right across the street who I use all the time.

Kineree is nice and handy and there are a few bars down soi 4 towards the Asia as well.

I have used the place since they opened so they must be doing something right.

Trotski

Sounds good,

nice positive post, i wonder are the bars down soi4 bars with girls or whats the score?

so far ive read and heard only good thing about tara court, hope to check in there for a few days

over easter.

thanks for the post Trotski