IGNORED

Mother accused of selling her 14 year old daughter to foreigners for sex

benny31

A Mother accused of selling her 14 year old daughter to foreigners for the purposes of engaging in sexual activities, has been arrested by officers from the Child and Women Protection Unit for Police Region 2. An undercover operation, using a foreign operative armed with marked bank notes took place in front of the Carrefour Shopping Center in Central Pattaya on Thursday Night whereby 2,000 Baht was handed over to Khun Jantidar aged 29 with the intention of exchanging the money for her 14 year old daughter. Both recently came from Srisaget Province to Pattaya and intended to raise money to build a new family home in the North-Eastern Province. Khun Jantidar claims her daughter was more than willing to become a prostitute to assist in raising money and the girl later revealed in questioning that she had already slept with 3 foreign customers prior to Thursday Night. At the Police Station Khun Jantidar denied forcing her daughter to have sex with foreigners but was nonetheless charged with organizing the illegal liaisons. The child was handed over to Child Protection Officials and Khun Jantidar was locked up at Pattaya Police Station pending a court appearance.

Source - Pattayaone news

nothing unusual about that been going on in the los for ever and a day up in chiang rai when a woman was having a baby the family would jump for joy if it was a girl because they know that they could put her on the game when she was old enough the only problem i have with that is defining whats old enough

Agree 100%

Interesting to look at the ages...Mother 29...Daughter 14

Give it a few years and you may well see 3 generations of the same family working in the same Bar......

A sad state of affairs, but probably a lot more common than we would think (the situation that is.....not the 3 generations)

If a mother can do that to her own daughter what is this world coming to ? A very sad stoy

If a mother can do that to her own daughter what is this world coming to ? A very sad stoy

Probably about the same world it was 14 years ago...

"I want to take you into that bedroom, lock the door, throw you on the bed, take off your clothes with my teeth and give you a go-round like you've never had."

Herman "Duck" Phillips

That is very sad. I know these girls and families have to earn a living, but, come on, there is a limit of what age to start.

2011 & humans will always do what animals have done since day dot.

That is do what ever it takes to survive or get what they want.

I am sure a lot of you guys will say us humans are not animals ???? We are but most animals only kill to feed.

I am no social worker but trends can go from parents to child.

:ShitHappens1:

The mother looked good enough to me . . said she was working at a beer bar . . . she could of made decent money on her own . .

Agree 100%

Give it a few years and you may well see 3 generations of the same family working in the same Bar......

A sad state of affairs, but probably a lot more common than we would think (the situation that is.....not the 3 generations)

Which means mother was around 14 when pregnant, jeezus.

18_03_54_1-175x130.jpg

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

nothing unusual about that been going on in the los for ever and a day up in chiang rai when a woman was having a baby the family would jump for joy if it was a girl because they know that they could put her on the game when she was old enough the only problem i have with that is defining whats old enough

You truly have no other problem with this other than defining whats old enough?

There are two primary choices in life;

to accept conditions as they exist,

or accept the responsibility for changing them.

I think the hardest part of these stories is realizing that it's more a poverty issue more than a sexual morality issue - and as privileged westerners it's almost impossible for us to identify. We talk with disgust at someone selling their daughter for sex, but if we spent 14 years watching our entire family go hungry we might have different priorities.

Yep, pretty sick indeed. But one has to remember that Thai morals, as is their culture, are likely different than our own, especially out in the country side. I would venture to guess that it wasn't until the NGOs showed up in LOS that Thai officials had to actually do something about it to become a part of the greater global society. Given that, it probably won't be long before Western morals really catch on in LOS and the plethora of BGs (prostitutes) will be no more - I give it maybe 25 or 50 years.

If you want to help stem the sort of exploitation as mentioned in the news piece, stop going to LOS and Pattaya as a monger.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Too bad they did not bust the guys that were taking the kid for sex.

There are two primary choices in life;

to accept conditions as they exist,

or accept the responsibility for changing them.

A Mother accused of selling her 14 year old daughter to foreigners for the purposes of engaging in sexual activities, has been arrested by officers from the Child and Women Protection Unit for Police Region 2. An undercover operation, using a foreign operative armed with marked bank notes took place in front of the Carrefour Shopping Center in Central Pattaya on Thursday Night whereby 2,000 Baht was handed over to Khun Jantidar aged 29 with the intention of exchanging the money for her 14 year old daughter. Both recently came from Srisaget Province to Pattaya and intended to raise money to build a new family home in the North-Eastern Province. Khun Jantidar claims her daughter was more than willing to become a prostitute to assist in raising money and the girl later revealed in questioning that she had already slept with 3 foreign customers prior to Thursday Night. At the Police Station Khun Jantidar denied forcing her daughter to have sex with foreigners but was nonetheless charged with organizing the illegal liaisons. The child was handed over to Child Protection Officials and Khun Jantidar was locked up at Pattaya Police Station pending a court appearance.

Source - Pattayaone news

Some time i have to ask myself in which world we live today.Make me really sick.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

This is more a sickening story,than a sad one to my mind.The mother had decent enough clothes and a good hairstyle.They cost money.I don't see her being as hard up as i would like to imagine.I just see a greedy,cheap opportunist money grabber who has zero morals.

I'd love to know why they single out western men as the culprits,when it's quite common knowledge other continents and their residents/tourists indulge in child abuse rings just as much.

This post has gone dangerously off topic and therefor I am closing it.

Archived