IGNORED

Thai English translation

theaus

I'm sure I've seen a thread like this before, but I cannot find it, feel free to move.

last night I went to the restaurant my girlfriend works at for a couple of beers. The normal guy who is the DJ/assistant cook come handy man was not there and there was this Filipino lady there who wanted to sing a bit of karaoke. My GF and her mates were struggling with the system so I offered to help, they were so glad they walked away and left me to it.

Anyway one of the songs this lady wanted to sing was by Englebert Humperdinck, I found it, put it on for her and went back to my chang for a drink and a smoke. As I sat down my GF said to me, "I think I too young to know this one darlink, who sing this"? I said "yes I think you too young, man called Englebert Humperdinck".

She asked again, "Eagle Bird who"?

I cracked up 555555

Anyone got some more of these classics?

Not sure if this is what you were asking but I love trying to teach them to sing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, gives me hours of amusement listening to Ludolph

She asked again, "Eagle Bird who"?

Eagle Bird Hump my Dick!

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้