IGNORED

TUKCOM, Soi Buakhao

pogo

what are the prices of cameras and mobile phones like in TUKCOM compared to england prices?

is it worth waiting to buy a camera and phone from there, or shall i just get them in england?

Pogo.

Earning money for my next Thai flight

I had a quick look round last week and to be honest with current exchange rates I think that you can get a better deal on line in the UK. Buy from the right website and you will also have all your UK guarantees should you have a problem at a later date.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

yes u better off buying from uk due to exchange rates and you have no probs with u guarantee in uk or u respective country

not like sometimes in thai you could have

i always buy my camera gear from home play safe as there are some shady shops in tukcom which might not honour the guarantee they give you coming out with all sorts of excuses

I'm buying a Iphone 4 16G at TUKCOM for 550 Euros compared to 650 Euros in most EU countries (most EU countries the Iphone isnt even available without a contract).

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

Last time I visited I bought a camera there and when I got back found the exact same model about $10 cheaper in Australia. I don't think many electronics are any cheaper if at all in LOS, seem to get better deals back home (In Australia anyway)

Isn't Tukcom on whats known as Pattaya Klang and not Soi Bukhao?

Seem to remember having a walk to the end of Soi Bukhao, turning left and it was up a bit on the right hand side?

Isn't Tukcom on whats known as Pattaya Klang and not Soi Bukhao?

Seem to remember having a walk to the end of Soi Bukhao, turning left and it was up a bit on the right hand side?

I dont think its Pattaya Klang, but i could be wrong

Heading down Pattaya south road with Walking Street behind you, Tuk com is about 350m on the right hand side……and Soi Bukhao is the first left about 30m just after Tuk com.

Camera prices are much cheaper in BKK at Pantip Plaza.

Edited by misterB

If you are coming here long term then you can buy in the UK and claim the VAT back from customs at the airport on departure from UK thereby saving 20% , not sure how that compares with prices here though.