Pattaya Live Streams >> Tulip Girls Link Tree | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls Tulip Villa | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Hotel for less than 900

John McClain

I'm looking for a nice hotel for less than 900, with swimming pool, breakfast included, guest friendly. The area isn't important, I like to walk.:D It would be something like Eastiny Seven, but cheaper.

:001_Thank_You5:

Could be quite interesting to view any answers to that question.

By the way - is Eastiny Seven joiner free? Maybe I am blind, but I can not see that on their webpage :)

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

By the way - is Eastiny Seven joiner free? Maybe I am blind, but I can not see that on their webpage :)

Yes it is, but you have to pay 300 baht for a second guest.

Why not rent a condo for the time you are there?

Still can make your own breakfast or go out to eat.

The View Talay condos are nice with a large pool.

The Lek hotel on 2nd rd near soi 13 almost meets up except breakie. they do a buffet

for a few Bht. Very good staff and service as well.The older wing is 800 the new 1200.

Pool, safe in room,bath tub. Girl friendly with bell desk to take care of calling your room

before returning the ID of the nights guest. Good location to banks. McDonalds,starbucks and super

market across the street. Easy access to all that PATTS offers!

Why not rent a condo for the time you are there?

Still can make your own breakfast or go out to eat.

The View Talay condos are nice with a large pool.

Yes, it is a good option if you are staying for one month (500 per day), but 15 days for 1000, although the price is still good, I'm looking for something cheaper.

The Lek hotel on 2nd rd near soi 13 almost meets up except breakie. they do a buffet

for a few Bht. Very good staff and service as well.The older wing is 800 the new 1200.

Pool, safe in room,bath tub. Girl friendly with bell desk to take care of calling your room

before returning the ID of the nights guest. Good location to banks. McDonalds,starbucks and super

market across the street. Easy access to all that PATTS offers!

I was looking this hotel few months ago and what I saw on the websites should be similar to the Apex, isn't it?. I think it could be a good choice.

Marin place on soi buakhow. Only 50 m from the markets, family mart. Pool, free wifi. No room safe, but boxes at 24hr reception. 450 - 550 baht a night. Better balcony on the back side.

Edited by Goanna

Marin place on soi buakhow. Only 50 m from the markets, family mart. Pool, free wifi. No room safe, but boxes at 24hr reception. 450 - 550 baht a night. Better balcony on the back side.

I've seen some pictures and looks good.

marine place baño.JPG

marine place piscina.JPG

marine place room.JPG

What do you think about Carlton Pattaya Hotel?

Second Road/Soi 5. Superior 750 (weekly). I don't know if breakfast is inc.

Try Sun View Place on soi Buakhow,similar to Eastiny but better maintained with rooms going for B750 to B900.

Also on soi Buakhow is the very popular brand spanking new Nature view with really nice rooms for B850.

Right next door is the Duan Nam Ing hotel at B800.

All the above have nice swimming pools but breakfast is not included.Discounts are available upon request for stays of 1 week or more.

Carlton Pattaya hotel is great if your an incontinent tramp as you'll feel at home here.

Never really liked the Apec as there are some really strange odballs stay here,even by Pattaya standards.

Lek is good but expect to pay considerably more than soi Buakhow.

Try Sun View Place on soi Buakhow,similar to Eastiny but better maintained with rooms going for B750 to B900.

Also on soi Buakhow is the very popular brand spanking new Nature view with really nice rooms for B850.

All the above have nice swimming pools but breakfast is not included.Discounts are available upon request for stays of 1 week or more.

Carlton Pattaya hotel is great if your an incontinent tramp as you'll feel at home here.

Never really liked the Apec as there are some really strange odballs stay here,even by Pattaya standards.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I want book the first night in a cheap hotel like Apex, and there find another for the next nights, because sometimes in person is cheaper than booking online.

I want book the first night in a cheap hotel like Apex, and there find another for the next nights, because sometimes in person is cheaper than booking online.

I agree, especially if your going off season better deals can be had "walk in " rather than booking on line.

try the intown holiday on soi honey....i stayed in jan ..750 baht then..swimming pool + girl friendly...good place for the price

i would really like reccomend NATURE VIEW hotel on soi buakhow ( i stay there on my last trip)

http://www.natureviewpattaya.com

the hotel is new, and its guest friendly

rates are from 800 BTH to 1250 BTH (when you take long stay they can make you 700 BTH/night)

some pics from web page:

73845_475205744560_814039560_5359996_6563739_n.jpg

148629_474573954560_814039560_5350073_6856448_n.jpg

dsc02072.jpg

today i was talking with my friend who come back from pattaya last week, and now hotel is very busy, and when you want stay there you should make a reservation 2 weeks or more earlier.

the only minus is that you cant pay by credit card

cheers

and i find a video of room on youtube

[edit]: repost Edited by donpablopl

I agree, especially if your going off season better deals can be had "walk in " rather than booking on line.

That might not always be the case.

Do keep in mind that the more popular hotels have a higher walk in price then what you can get by booking online.

hi flimflam have you stayed at the Carlton Pattaya hotel as i was thinking about staying there, what do mean about the incontinent tramp statement?

regards feenzy

My favorite would be the Nature View hotel really nice new rooms and good pool. My only problem was that they dont have wifi in the rooms.

You can see in web www.opeydeplacepattaya.com near soi diana inn soi buakhaw. The rate are from 750- to 1100 for day but are more cheap if you stay weekly and mounthly

You can see in web www.opeydeplacepattaya.com near soi diana inn soi buakhaw. The rate are from 750- to 1100 for day but are more cheap if you stay weekly and mounthly

Stayed there last year, and it is absoultely reccomendable, will for sure stay there again. Breakfast is not included, but is very cheap in their restaurant/poolbar. Otherwise a better, and a bit more expensive breakfast can be had at the La Katai just across the street, or just take a 3 min. walk to Soi LK Metro and have your breakfast there - ie in Billabong or The Golf Club. Another good thing about Opey de Place is the location - close to everything in Patts, and they are girlfriendly (the girls will have to leave their ID at the reception) but they do charge 300 for second or more joiner.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

:001_Sawasdee:krap mate.Can you please PM me the e-mail adress of this Marin Place hotel.

Sounds very interrestid to me for my next trip to LOS and Patts in november.

Thanks for your endevour,and chers.

PS.will help me a lot to get this e-mail adress.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Hi FlimFlam mate.Would it be able that you can PM me the e-mail adresses from the 3 hotels in Soi Buakhow.

Would help me a lot to plan my next trip to Patts this november.Thanks in front.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

thanks for infos.

very good hotels for cheap prices.

next time i stay one of them.

Bastos - Your quite right, it's all about supply and demand ,

However if your prepared to look around for half a day you'll always find a bargain in Pattaya and Thailand in general.