IGNORED

How do you make a living online?

TheLostShark

There are many ways to make money online, in actual fact that is all I do!
Anyone can make some money and a good living using a personal computer and an internet connection, and this can be done anywhere in the world,

However, running a successful internet business of any kind requires self-discipline. People will start an internet business and think that they can party all night, sleep until noon and then make a living in 3 or 4 hours sitting in front of a computer.

You can spend hours and hours and hours of your time working on your website....making it better...tweaking this and tweaking that. That is work that is not putting a single red cent into your bank account.

Hire a techie to do that ‘work’ for you while you are making deals that make more than enough to pay the techie.

Until you can hire someone to do this work for you, get it fixed as best you can and move on the productive deal making.

How many hours are you spending each day writing and making posts to your blogs? Is this time actually making any money for you?

No, of course, it isn’t. It is just ‘work’. It is work that others could do just as well or work that you can find ways to make shorter like by using PLR materials rather than writing every word yourself.

So in short, delegate all work! Your job would be to delegate the right jobs to the right people and make your money goto work for you to bring you more money :)

Focus on one idea, one specific niche and commit yourself into making it work, learn from others who's been successful at it and do what they do to get the same results they do and did.

Probably the easiest way people start with is ClickBank, but many fail due to the lack of knowledge, I once did the same, spend a lot of time building a site, and then spend a lot of time getting traffic to the site and hoped that I would make some sales and commision but did'nt do all that well, until I learned the tips and trick of the trade!
Here is a quick example of delegating; A friend of mine who has over 20.000 likes and followers on his facebook, so I offered him £10 to put my advert with a backlink to my affiliate offer on his facebook fanpage, and the magic happened, I earned $685 within a day on commisions, I then took this internet marketing stuff a little more serious and started studying and learning more of the tips and tricks.
Money is in the lis! when you have a list of followers with their email address, then they are already interested in what you are doing and offering, so you can send new offers to the people in your list regularly, and by the law of avarages you will make a good percentage of sales of your list, the real trick is to "Build a list". How? There are many ways and some quick ways :)

Okay. That's all for now. This should be a good starter for some newbies.

• 2 weeks later...

There are many ways to make money online, in actual fact that is all I do!

Anyone can make some money and a good living using a personal computer and an internet connection, and this can be done anywhere in the world,

However, running a successful internet business of any kind requires self-discipline. People will start an internet business and think that they can party all night, sleep until noon and then make a living in 3 or 4 hours sitting in front of a computer.

You can spend hours and hours and hours of your time working on your website....making it better...tweaking this and tweaking that. That is work that is not putting a single red cent into your bank account.

Hire a techie to do that ‘work’ for you while you are making deals that make more than enough to pay the techie.

Until you can hire someone to do this work for you, get it fixed as best you can and move on the productive deal making.

How many hours are you spending each day writing and making posts to your blogs? Is this time actually making any money for you?

No, of course, it isn’t. It is just ‘work’. It is work that others could do just as well or work that you can find ways to make shorter like by using PLR materials rather than writing every word yourself.

So in short, delegate all work! Your job would be to delegate the right jobs to the right people and make your money goto work for you to bring you more money :)

Focus on one idea, one specific niche and commit yourself into making it work, learn from others who's been successful at it and do what they do to get the same results they do and did.

Probably the easiest way people start with is ClickBank, but many fail due to the lack of knowledge, I once did the same, spend a lot of time building a site, and then spend a lot of time getting traffic to the site and hoped that I would make some sales and commision but did'nt do all that well, until I learned the tips and trick of the trade!

Here is a quick example of delegating; A friend of mine who has over 20.000 likes and followers on his facebook, so I offered him £10 to put my advert with a backlink to my affiliate offer on his facebook fanpage, and the magic happened, I earned $685 within a day on commisions, I then took this internet marketing stuff a little more serious and started studying and learning more of the tips and tricks.

Money is in the lis! when you have a list of followers with their email address, then they are already interested in what you are doing and offering, so you can send new offers to the people in your list regularly, and by the law of avarages you will make a good percentage of sales of your list, the real trick is to "Build a list". How? There are many ways and some quick ways :)

Okay. That's all for now. This should be a good starter for some newbies.

interesting stuff

• 1 month later...

I make enough for a living in Thailand by working online in the adult business, promoting an adult site. Some people makes 40k/day with from this, and there is really no upper limit. I'm not there yet, but getting better and better at it. This month I've made almost 70k baht. No special skills required, although certain skills may help alot.

If anyone are genuine interested in making money online you can PM me.

Topic: adult dating affiliate

Skills required: None. You should have some basic computer skills and being comfortable using various social media. Having knowledge about SEO, Link Building or online ad services is a plus.

Salary: 100% up to you - your amount of work and/or your skills. Not impossible to get €1000/day, but you will probably start lower in the beginning.

• Like 3

I am making a minimum of 100 a day consistently...

expect this to double and triple by the end of the year, and continue to grow exponentially from there, with a new program we will be introducing in Sept.

happyhydrating.com

• 4 months later...

ecommerce, affiliate marketing, freelance writing, ebooks.

Do you guys really make money with adsense? I never tried. I heard you need crazy high traffic to make even beer money plus they don't allow adult content. Also the ads look like spammy shit.

I'd like your opinions.

Pattaya, Thailand vs Angeles City, Philippines - Best City For Mongering? Cast Your Vote Here!

Do you guys really make money with adsense?

I have been using adsense on a few websites I have that has okay traffic, because they have no competiting sites. I've earned so far not more than 500 baht after a couple of years. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Besides that, ads are ugly, ads are annoying, you might lose visitors or they might install adblock. I don't like websites using adsense. I don't like adware. I don't like spam. There are much better and quicker ways making money online.

Thanks for the response. That's exactly what my research led me to believe. My sites have low traffic yet they convert well. I promote affiliate products and never rely on ad revenue. Good luck out there guys!

Pattaya, Thailand vs Angeles City, Philippines - Best City For Mongering? Cast Your Vote Here!

I have been using adsense on a few websites I have that has okay traffic, because they have no competiting sites. I've earned so far not more than 500 baht after a couple of years. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong. Besides that, ads are ugly, ads are annoying, you might lose visitors or they might install adblock. I don't like websites using adsense. I don't like adware. I don't like spam. There are much better and quicker ways making money online.

I have adsense linked to my youtube, one video has over 800,000 views and i havent even made $20 from it lol

BTW skins like your site mate!

Thanks Shocker! I enjoy writing for it. Glad people like it. Cheers!

A friend of mine in PP proof reads document for a university in the UK. Good coin and as much work as she wants.

• 5 weeks later...

The best way to make a living online is telling people how to make a living online, charge them a fee to help them open a online store.

The people that made the most money during the silver rush of 1849 were not the people mining for silver it was the people selling the mining equipment.

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

• 1 year later...

Only a tiny , tiny percentage of online entrepreneurs ever become millionaires  :Think1:

• Like 2

• 4 years later...

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts