IGNORED

Junk mail in my Hotmail inbox

Chuk Wa

So i have a dedicated hotmail account for addicts and my hotmail account seems to be always full with junk mail why is this, frustrating having to clear this all the time. does this happen with anyone else? I know that business can sell your email addresses to marketing groups etc so i hope this isn't the case.

Cheers

So i have a dedicated hotmail account for addicts and my hotmail account seems to be always full with junk mail why is this, frustrating having to clear this all the time. does this happen with anyone else? I know that business can sell your email addresses to marketing groups etc so i hope this isn't the case.

Cheers

Maybe some businesses do but we certainly do not. This is not really an issue that should be posted on the forum. Questions like this should be handled via PM.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived