IGNORED

are the girls working at page 10 attainable

tobeornottobe

I'll get back to you on that, as luck would have it thats where I am staying in April

I'll get back to you on that, as luck would have it thats where I am staying in April

JD my old mucker, I know a certain young chap who may beat you to it!!!!!!!

Ubique.

some cuties working there i heard, just wondering if they are gettable

They are definetly game,

There's a skinnier one and a chubby one. As I checked in they were dropping hints straight away, I reckon I could've had a 'menage a trois' no problem

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on this, the service girl on the Page 10 website looks like a little hottie, what I like about her is she looks really sweet and innocent ready to be corrupted, there is a forbidden fruit aspect to het to whih is a big turn on

Edited by tobeornottobe

Perhaps save that idea as a treat for your last night in town - I can't see a girl from the hotel being very happy if you take her one night and trot in with some other BG the following evening.......GoldenSmile1.gif

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Dont shit where you eat man, unless you plan on doing it your last night or something. Your stay could become quite uncomfortable if you end up doing a 1 night stand with one of the reception girls or something, just a fyi

Hmmmmmm - how about us NOT staying at the Page 10. How do we hook up with the cute receptionists? :wub:

My virgin 2011-trip report: The quest for cum - 2018-trip: What happens to plans .... - 2019-trip: How to use money - and other stuff

Dont shit where you eat man, unless you plan on doing it your last night or something. Your stay could become quite uncomfortable if you end up doing a 1 night stand with one of the reception girls or something, just a fyi

Hmmmmmm - how about us NOT staying at the page 10. How do we hook up with the cute receptionists? :wub:

If your NOT staying at the hotel, then fair enough.

Guys its always best to leave the hotel girls alone. Of course they will be tempted if offered a weeks wages for a quickie but you are playing with their livelihoods. Most hotels would instantly fire any staff fraternising with guests. It may be game for you, and many of the girls will take the temptation to play, but give a thought to the potential consequences please.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Guys its always best to leave the hotel girls alone. Of course they will be tempted if offered a weeks wages for a quickie but you are playing with their livelihoods. Most hotels would instantly fire any staff fraternising with guests. It may be game for you, and many of the girls will take the temptation to play, but give a thought to the potential consequences please.

best advice on this thread so far, there are so many others for us to get but I can also understand wanting to try a hotel girl. BUT after getting a hotel girl I would assume she could/would make the rest of your stay at the hotel either a blast or totally misrable. Yeah, I'll pass on this one

"Picky girls, don't get picked... simple as that."“It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon, it's warmer than you'd thinkâ€

Agree, i have also been offered company the first day i arrived hotel but i don't know why this time( my first ride) i was clever enough to say i already have. Afterwards i heard that one resident had a lot of troubles doing so

If your NOT staying at the hotel, then fair enough.

its up to them not to do anything so, there are not being forced

• 2 weeks later...

so any luck?

Do not under any circumstances fuck the help .....Ok maybe is shes really really hot and comes to the door when you order Loom service closes the door behind her ask why you stay alone..."No have Thai girlfriend?" ...".I no work now, you want I stay? " ..." Up to you" ....there are several hotels in LOS I can not go back to......you need to think about, it can stuff up your holiday .... there will be plenty of hot women down the road and if you get tired of stunningly beautiful GoGo girls and are looking for just cute nice looking girls then there are always the service and promotion girls at the clubs that are a good change of pace......Page 10 looks ok to stay though ( I am booked for June ) and I did read on anougher thread somewhere that the girls that preform the shows in the evening are fair game once the shows are over

Do not under any circumstances fuck the help .....Ok maybe is shes really really hot and comes to the door when you order Loom service closes the door behind her ask why you stay alone..."No have Thai girlfriend?" ...".I no work now, you want I stay? " ..." Up to you" ....there are several Hotels in LOS I can not go back to......you need to think about, it can stuff up your holiday .... there will be plenty of hot women down the road and if you get tired of stunningly beautiful GoGo girls and are looking for just cute nice looking girls then there are always the service and promotion girls at the clubs that are a good change of pace......Page 10 looks ok to stay though ( I am booked for June ) and I did read on anougher thread somewhere that the girls that preform the shows in the evening are fair game once the shows are over

What shows?

I am there in June also

What shows?

I am there in June also

Traditional Thai Song and Dance .....not the GOGO variety.....:GoldenSmile1:

I never saw the shows - where were they performed - unless you are talking about the ones in the bar on the corner of Soi 10 and the 2nd Road?

I'm thinking that may be the case looking again :Oops5: