IGNORED

Amari Boulevard hotel on Sukhomvit Soi 5 - GF?

happysmilingman

Hi. I am planning a 2 days stop over in Bangkok in April for a businesstrip. I want to stay close to Nana sky train station and since it it the company who is paying for it i plan for a nicer hotel with pool. Does anybody know if Amari Boulvard on Soi 5 if girl freindly?? I stayed at Manhattan hotel cross the street from Beer gradren before and that was great location but a little bit run downed..

Or does anybody know any good apartment suites with pool in that area?

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/amari_boulevard_bangkok_hotel.html

Amari Boulevard charges a 1000 baht joiner fee. Lots of Arabs stay there, I had to share an elevator with my

Nana short time with women dressed in burkas. I can only imagine what they were talking about. :Laugh1:

Retired

Hi. I am planning a 2 days stop over in Bangkok in April for a businesstrip. I want to stay close to Nana sky train station and since it it the company who is paying for it i plan for a nicer hotel with pool. Does anybody know if Amari Boulvard on Soi 5 if girl freindly?? I stayed at Manhattan hotel cross the street from Beer gradren before and that was great location but a little bit run downed..

Totally unfriendly joint. Joiner fees apart, extremely rude to any Thai business visitors you might have. If the company's paying try The Landmark or The Marriott. Both within easy reach of Nana BTS.

Totally unfriendly joint. Joiner fees apart, extremely rude to any Thai business visitors you might have. If the company's paying try The Landmark or The Marriott. Both within easy reach of Nana BTS.

Second that. Or the Grande Dynasty.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark (Always Bar4)

Thanks for the info. hahahhaha I can imagene..I had the same experiance in Manhattan hotel a couple of years ago but that Arab was understanding enought and gave me thumps up when departed from the elevater.

Thanks. I try the other hotels.

Amari Boulevard charges a 1000 baht joiner fee. Lots of Arabs stay there, I had to share an elevator with my

Nana short time with women dressed in burkas. I can only imagine what they were talking about. :Laugh1:

• 5 months later...

Usually stay at Gullivers hotel just up the road from the amari

but it was once fully booked so I had to stay for 5 nights at the Amari on Soi 5 ... totally Girl Unfriendly !!!

yes true they charge you 1000 baht for each girl you take to your room ....

since that really did piss me off what I did was to take 2 girls at a time to my room at told them just to add the joiner fee to my bill

...JUST TO RUB IT IN AMARI's Face ! LOL

will never go their agai

คนโà¸à¸«à¸à¹€à¸¡à¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸žà¸§à¸à¹€à¸‚าไม่สามารถจัดà¸à¸²à¸£à¸à¸±à¸šà¸„วามจริง

เวลาที่เราอยู่คนเดียว à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§à¸™à¸±à¹ˆà¸‡à¸¡à¸­à¸‡à¹à¸‚นมองดูมือ ดูหน้าตามองตัวเอง ในà¸à¸£à¸°à¸ˆà¸ จะทำให้เà¸à¸´à¸”คำถามมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢ ที่มาพร้อมคำตอบมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¸žà¸­à¸à¸±à¸™ จะทำให้เราเข้าใจตัวเองà¹à¸¥à¸°à¸Šà¸µà¸§à¸´à¸•à¸¡à¸²à¸à¸‚ึ้นไปอีภอย่ามัวใช้ชีวิตเพื่อทำอะไรมาà¸à¸¡à¸²à¸¢à¹€à¸žà¸·à¹ˆà¸­à¸™à¸„นอื่นอย่างเดียว ทำเพื่อนตัวเองบ้าง ชีวิตเรามันไม่ได้ยาวนานอย่างที่คิดหรอภทำวันนี้เพื่อพรุ่งนี้à¸à¹‡à¸žà¸­à¹à¸¥à¹‰à¸§...

I used to stay at City Lodge on Soi 19 quite frequently, also owned by Amari, but guest friendly. A few times they overbooked, so they put me up in the Boulevard at no additional cost. They even paid for a taxi, and I got them to waive the joiner fee.

Retired

I suggest you stay at Amari Residences Suk 2. have everything you need, large 40 sqm rooms and a tuk tuk service. Great.

Tim

• 4 weeks later...

check out bel aire princess hotel quiet.

On soi 5. Sukhumvitt nice pool, restaurant. .very GF . I register for 2. Have had 3 TG in the room for ST.Modern rooms recessed lighting . Hip, Botique. Great friendly staff.

Cheers

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok/amari_boulevard_bangkok_hotel.html

• 2 weeks later...

I suggest you stay at Amari Residences Suk 2. have everything you need, large 40 sqm rooms and a tuk tuk service. Great.

Tim

Tim,

Does the Amari Resienceses on Soi 2 have a joiner fee? I heard one is for free. 2 girls is 800 bht. that I can deal with, but not for the first.