IGNORED

Vaginal Discharge

Bush Pig

I was shagging a regular S/T in Soi Six and when I spun her around for a little doggy stile I notice that my cock was covered in white thick cunt juice?

It would have amounted to about half a teaspoon!

I watched her arrive for work at 1pm from a close bar. (So no jabs about stirring someone else porridge):P

It didn't have a pong about it so I kept pounding away till I shot me load. Fucking mess after wards!!

Only a week ago she told me that I was the only one BB/ing her and she had recently been tested and all was ok! (I do believe her)

I did some googling and most forums and sites stated that as long as it didn't pong it most likely is just a normal discharge!!

I do know that the gutted rabbit can be messy at times.

Just wondering if I should take some antibiotics just in case or am I just over reacting?.:wacko::Cross_Fingers:

I sort have got a regular at the moment as well.:Oops1:

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

(I do believe her)

The only thing that worries me about you is this !

The only thing that worries me about you is this !

:001_Thank_You5: for the informative input :Finger4::LMAO1:

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

I was shagging a regular S/T in Soi six and when I spun her around for a little doggy stile I notice that my cock was covered in white thick cunt juice?

I watched her arrive for work at 1pm from a close bar. (So no jabs about stirring someone else porridge):P

It didn't have a pong about it so I kept pounding away till I shot me load. Fucking mess after wards!!

Only a week ago she told me that I was the only one BB/ing her and she had recently been tested and all was ok! (I do believe her)

I did some googling and most forums and sites stated that as long as it didn't pong it most likely is just a normal discharge!!

Just wondering if I should take some antibiotics just in case or am I just over reacting?.:wacko::Cross_Fingers:

Steve...................... after what you told me....................... how could you fi gawds saik... Soi hok?????

So you want to live in Isaan?   Tale of a journey started 1973 with a stepfather, arrive 2004, "Wife in Issan" 2017.......    ..            An unplanned, unknown and unforeseen  journey spanning 51 years ending well  !!

I've .... seen things ..... you people would never believe...............

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Being the medical expert that I am (not), I believe this quite normal with some girls at various times in their cycle. I remember seeing it before (and not with BG's) and finding it a little disturbing but never did any damage.

Of course it could be some kind of festering toxic discharge that will disfigure your face and your cock and result in you being mocked and ridiculed by the good women of Soi 6.

Good luck. :Cross_Fingers:

Two years ago a girl i was with had something similar, i took her to the clinic and it turned out to be a yeast infection , but if you're concerned take her to the clinic so they can take a swab and test it, it's really the only sure bet, after all I am only a doctor specializing in the field of drunkenology.

Maybe she's starting to get a yeast infection?

If she offers you bread, don't eat it

Weird that other posters report not seeing this, I've seen it dozens of times, usually you notice a build up of white discharge on the lower part of vagina afterwards. More often than not it has a fishy type odor, but not necessarily strong. I thought yeast infection first time I ever saw it (with ex gf from Australia), certainly a yeast infection would result in white discharge - but most of the time if discharge not excessive, I *think* it's part of the womans cycle.

Some women seem to have it more often than not, which does seem a bit strange. I wonder if women can get mild cases of yeast infection (where infection persists long term, but symptoms aren't obvious enough for woman to think anything is wrong and treat it).

Maybe she's starting to get a yeast infection?

It's probable from all the kind of shit they eat.

• 4 weeks later...

She´was probably only barebacking all evening and this was just some old "discharge" :Grin_Jump1: Also never believe anything they´re saying if it is health or money threatening

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="100" width="200" data="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">'>http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf">

<param name="movie" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/cdt2_1.swf" />

<param name="base" value="http://www.usflashmap.com/component/cdt_new/" />

<param name="flashvars" value="

&timer=1&

&time_template=1:hh;0:dd&

&time_color=0x000000&

&label_color=0x000000&

&background_color=0xFFFFFF&

&flare_view=true&

&time_label=d:DAY;h:HOUR;m:MIN;s:SEC&

&time_zone=Local time&

&event_time=year:2011;month:5;day:21;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_duration=year:0;month:0;day:0;hour:0;minute:0;seconds:0&

&event_recursion=hourly&

&onpress_url=-&

&event_onpress_url=-&

&title=Time left in Pattaya&

&event_title=event&

&sound_file=-&

&event_sound_file=-&

&transparent=true&

" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="scale" value="noscale" />

<param name="salign" value="lt" />

</object>

"I like boom boom you so much"

"Knowledge brings Fear"

About a teaspoon of white Liquid discharge coming from the cunt of bargirl whom you know barebacks...

I do wonder. What might this be... Could it be...

Coconut oil?

Toothpaste?

Yoghurt?

Cottage cheese?

Doesn't seem very likely, does it?

Nope, I'm out of guesses.

• Like 1

"I'm on the side that's always lost

against the side of heaven.

I'm on the side of snake eyes tossed

against the side of seven."

Makes me gag thinking about going down on a girl in the heat of passion and then having a mouthful of thick, white, creamy, salty fish paste material.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

This is totally normal for some women, any kind of infection or similar would result in an odour, i.e that fish paste smell or something else. Some girls just get creamier than others, no need to worry.

Only one way to find out and that is to get checked.

Whilst ive heard of many guys barebacking this is the first ive heard of someone doing it in Soi 6. When with a girl LT and you are drunk it is easy to get caught up in the moment, but to go to basically a street of brothels and bareback is pretty hardcore in the extreme.

Good luck anyway.

I was shagging a regular S/T in Soi six and when I spun her around for a little doggy stile I notice that my cock was covered in white thick cunt juice?

There is a real doctor on this forum: Dr MAK from Luxemburg.

Ask him.

BP, if it feels like this, then you might have caught something. :rolleyes:

Good luck and keep the faith.

STD 002.jpg

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

I just checked the symptoms on e-doctor which says

STD 001 (60).JPG

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Nothing eventuated with the pecker so it just was normal stuff they all get. :D

Thank Fooooook

:001_Thank_You5:ALL!!!!

Whipping cream colour?

Maybe its Mongolian VD. :-)

To those who have not heard of this old joke

While in China , a man is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time he is there. A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots. Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor.

The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.

The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, 'I've got bad news for you, you've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here, we know very little about it.

The man looks a little perplexed and says, 'Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, Doc.'

The doctor answers, 'I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis.'

The man screams in horror, 'Absolutely not! I want a second opinion.

The doctor replies, 'Well, it's your choice. Go ahead, if you want but surgery is your only choice.'

The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, 'Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vewy ware disease.'

The guy says to the doctor, 'Yeah, yeah, I already know that but what can we do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis!'

The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs. 'Stupid American docttah, always want to opawate Make more money dat way. No need to amputate!'

Oh, Thank God!' the man replies.

'Yes,' says the Chinese doctor, 'wait two weeks. Fall off by itself!'