IGNORED

Pattaya Kids Bike Appeal

yorkliz

Posted with Kind Permission of the Board Mods . Thank You

Captured_2007_1_19_00021.JPG

Hi! , My name is Liz and every year when i come to Pattaya i try to give the Kids at the Street Kids Home a Treat to make thier lives a little bit better ! This year i am raising funds to buy the Kids some Bikes when we arrive in November.

We bought 6 in January on our last visit and they went down such a treat i thought it would be nice to buy some more and split them 50/50 with the Orphanage.

If you would like to help there are some Donation points in Pattaya if you are on a visit and i also have a Paypal link , Details below. and if you would like to know more about my Appeal , please ask ! or you can visit my website at Pattaya Kids Appeal

The average price for a Bike works out at around 1000 baht.

There is going to be a Handover Day at the SK Home on Sat 10th November and you are welcome to come along if you are in Pattaya ! and enjoy a Pig Roast !

Thank You for reading and enjoy Pattaya ..... we do !

Liz

Donation Points:

FLB Bar , Walking Street

Coral Reef , soi 8

I`m Easy Too bar in the Siren Complex

and Route 33 on Soi 33 , Nakula

Paypal Donations

using [email protected] as the email in the Send tab :Raspberry6:

For the Kids Smiles

Pattaya Kids

A very worthy cause and the smiles on their faces are well worth a small donation. Best of luck with your appeal Liz. :P

A very worthy cause and the smiles on their faces are well worth a small donation. Best of luck with your appeal Liz. :Good_Luck:

I Thank You for allowing me to Post !

Smile ? You need shades !

The pic is of "Pla" a young lady we kinda "Adopted " at the SK Home , she is always smiling which is quite remarkable when you know about her background ! But we Love her to bits and try to help in our own little way .

Liz ( & Chris ) he`ll sulk if i dont mention him ! :wub:

Thailand_06_00046.JPG

For the Kids Smiles

Pattaya Kids

Seems like maybe we have 2 threads running about this. Scummie started one too.

There was a question. Does all the money you collect go to the charity - or are there "overheads"?

Seems like maybe we have 2 threads running about this. Scummie started one too.

There was a question. Does all the money you collect go to the charity - or are there "overheads"?

Hi, Scumbag Posted in the Banter to give it more exposure :wub:

The only"overheads" are what Paypal charge for handling fees.

I have no "Expenses" "Deductions" or "Wages" I do it for the Smiles on the Kids Faces :Flying::10: & the Hugs ! :Good_Luck:

Liz

For the Kids Smiles

Pattaya Kids

Hi, Scumbag Posted in the Banter to give it more exposure :wub:

The only"overheads" are what Paypal charge for handling fees.

I have no "Expenses" "Deductions" or "Wages" I do it for the Smiles on the Kids Faces :Flying::10: & the Hugs ! :Good_Luck:

Liz

My sincerest apology Liz for my post to Scumbag, as I have comunicated with him!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

A very worthy cause and the smiles on their faces are well worth a small donation

you won't be saying that when they mug you on your way home from a bar and then ride off with all your baht :Dance1:

just kidding....a very worthy cause to which i have already coughed up :13:

Calm down dear...this is only the internet :)

you won't be saying that when they mug you on your way home from a bar and then ride off with all your baht :Dance1:

just kidding....a very worthy cause to which i have already coughed up :D

I want to watch the SK staff trying to catch the Kids at Bedtime ! My betting is on the Kids ! :13:

And your donation was welcome ! Thanks

Liz

For the Kids Smiles

Pattaya Kids

Liz, you get everywhere.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

Liz, you get everywhere.

:Censored1:

Are you saying I am the Original "Good time girl, Had by All" ?

If So you are Correct ! :Censored1:

Liz

For the Kids Smiles

Pattaya Kids

Liz - we corresponded a couple of years back via the Talk board. Indeed it was I who told The Deported One that you are known to me.

If I can be so bold as to make a suggestion - people are often "suspicious" of "charities" using Paypal for reasons I am sure are obvious.

Have you considered any other methods of payment?

Also I have a couple of bikes - not new but good nick. Are you looking for bikes or just cash to buy new ones?

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Liz - we corresponded a couple of years back via the Talk board. Indeed it was I who told The Deported One that you are known to me.

If I can be so bold as to make a suggestion - people are often "suspicious" of "charities" using Paypal for reasons I am sure are obvious.

Have you considered any other methods of payment?

Also I have a couple of bikes - not new but good nick. Are you looking for bikes or just cash to buy new ones?

Hi, I think we messaged about the Kids Beach Party ? am i right ? and thanks for the msg to The Deported One , he very kindly apologised to me which i was grateful for :Censored1:

As to your points...........

I use Paypal because of the world wide aspect of the payment method, i know the suspisions that arise from Paypal but have always said , anyone is welcome to have a copy of Donations made with the Fees Paypal charge on request, i also use Nochex on my website which is a UK based handling service , at the moment it is only UK but i believe they are looking into expansion of the service.

I also take cheques mailed to my Home address , which i have no problem with people knowing , if that is an easier option for folks.

And then there are the Donation points in Pattaya where bm`s can drop in a Donation while there visiting the temples, culture & wildlife on thier Visit .

As to the bikes, they would be welcome and if you wanted to donate them now i can send you a telephone number or email for you to contact the SK Home ?

As i have said elsewhere, I am not a Proffesional fundraiser, I have no "Hidden Agenda" no "Expenses" and welcome help & suggestions from any Bm who would like to be involved , in any way .

And in ending, please dont any bm`s get the impression i a "do-gooder " squeaky clean virginial Maiden ! I enjoy all the pleasure that Pattaya has to offer & in a way i suppose i get twice the Pleasure "

But the Street Kids are & will be mu ultimate goal when planning our trips to LOS !

For the Smiles and the :Censored1:

Liz ( & Chris ) He sulks if i dont mention him, now & again , lol

For the Kids Smiles

Pattaya Kids

As i have said elsewhere, I am not a Proffesional fundraiser,

So your really are an "amateur", just kidding Liz. Good luck with your worth while project. Glad to see some of the boards are courteous and generous enough to allow you some advertisng space for your appeal.

stringer

So your really are an "amateur", just kidding Liz. Good luck with your worth while endevor.

stringer

I would have put that in .... but i could not spell It ! :Censored1:

Liz

And i cannot spell Professional either ! :Censored1:

For the Kids Smiles

Pattaya Kids

Hello Liz,

Just to say that we will be taking up a collection for your appeal at Cap'n Murgatroyds shore party

at the Cherry Bar on friday 3rd august... Every little helps!

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Hello Liz,

Just to say that we will be taking up a collection for your appeal at Cap'n Murgatroyds shore party

at the Cherry Bar on friday 3rd august... Every little helps!

Murg

Thats great news ! Have a Good Party & i look forward to Hammers Party Pics .

Had a few good nights in the Cherry !

Liz

Donation Received today from Pattaya Addicts !

Thanks Guys ! :Chokdee:

Liz

For the Kids Smiles

Pattaya Kids

Thought you would like to know how its going Guys.

Latest Update @ 26th July

Evil Penevel : £50 ( flag auction & re-donated flag to next highest bidder) Thanks Evil !

Suffolk Cpl : £40 (Flag next Highest)

msrobbo : £15

harleyGuy : $250 via Paypal = £116.at conversion.

Bod2001 : £30

Skygod & Kev0184 : £150 via Paypal, Thanks Guys !

Kenshi : £20 by Cheque:

bksaint : $40 via Paypal = £18.50 at conversion

otherway : £40 via Paypal

smullenpipe : $100 via Paypal = £46 at conversion

nohlsson1 : $100 via Paypal = £46 at conversion

FLB Bar Crawl : 5.800 Baht ( Names to come )

Davethailand : $35 = £15.90 at conversion

Shithappens : 300 bht ) Left at FLB

Alexist : 4000 bht ) FLb

Evil Penevel: 2000 bht ) FLB

Alfred : 500 bht ) FLB

Tengotodo : $100 via Paypal = £46 at conversion

Harleyguy ( again ) $100 via Paypal = £45.90 at conversion

jnae23 : $75 via Paypal = £34 at conversion

Marty167 : £50 via Paypal

Greg_B : £30 via Paypal

Eneukman : 2000 bht at Coral Reef

Andgerrard : £25 via Paypal

Pattaya Addicts mods: 2 Bikes

Suffolk Cpl : 1 Bike & a Load of Toys ! delivered on Visit

:10::Hug1::Hug1:

:D

Liz

For the Kids Smiles

Pattaya Kids

This thread is being closed (temporarily?) while we formulate our status on charitable events and donations.

PLEASE - I am not being a kiljoy but The Orphanage have asked us that donations are made direct to THEM either via their website or in person at the Orphanage.

Many thanks to the guys who have made those links available in the other thread.

They NEED food, shampoo, toothpaste etc.

We have asked the mod' team to look into this and the thread will be opened or replaced when they have had time to do this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived