Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Empress

benny31

Just opening.

By the merest chance. Has anyone stayed there recently?

I just have been in touch with them.Let's go.

Tariff effective from now to 30 September 2011 (Thai Baht)

• Superior sea view (40 sqm) 6,000 – Soft opening rates 3,000

• Deluxe beach front 7,000 – Soft opening rates 3,500

• Deluxe suite 3 bedrooms 18,000 – Soft opening rates 9,000

• Extra person (3rd occupation) 500

• Extra bed 800

Check in – out : 12 noon

Complimentary services

• In-room continental breakfast

• Daily fresh seasonal fruit basket

• Drinking water soft drink

• Tea/coffee maker

• DVD players with CDs available at reception desk

• WI-FI internet, home theater in deluxe suite

Premium room amenities

• TV LCD 32’’ with popular cable channel

• Refrigerator

• Individual safe deposit box

• Jacuzzi bathtub and/or rain shower room

• Individual controlled air-con

• Pantry with microwave and table ware

• Bathrobe, slipper and hair dryer

• Sea view balcony

Facilities

• Tropical swimming pool – ready to service in May 11

• Life fitness equipments, steam and sauna room

• ‘’The Circle’’ a restaurant serving international and Thai cuisine – ready to service in Mai 11

• ‘’Breeze Bar’’ – ready to service in April 11

• Beach kiosk plaza at ground floor

_6007649.JPG

At those prices, they must be hoping to be 'exclusively chic'. I bet it's nice inside. Do they have a website yet?

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Looks fine but rather spend 3000 on hotel i choose for hotel of around 1200 and have 1800 extra for ST or LT fun! GoldenSmile1.gif

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Looks fine but rather spend 3000 on hotel i choose for hotel of around 1200 and have 1800 extra for ST or LT fun! GoldenSmile1.gif

:Agree1:

Just opening.

By the merest chance. Has anyone stayed there recently?

I just have been in touch with them.Let's go.

Tariff effective from now to 30 September 2011 (Thai Baht)

• Superior sea view (40 sqm) 6,000 – Soft opening rates 3,000

• Deluxe beach front 7,000 – Soft opening rates 3,500

• Deluxe suite 3 bedrooms 18,000 – Soft opening rates 9,000

• Extra person (3rd occupation) 500

• Extra bed 800

Check in – out : 12 noon

Complimentary services

• In-room continental breakfast

• Daily fresh seasonal fruit basket

• Drinking water soft drink

• Tea/coffee maker

• DVD players with CDs available at reception desk

• WI-FI internet, home theater in deluxe suite

Premium room amenities

• TV LCD 32’’ with popular cable channel

• Refrigerator

• Individual safe deposit box

• Jacuzzi bathtub and/or rain shower room

• Individual controlled air-con

• Pantry with microwave and table ware

• Bathrobe, slipper and hair dryer

• Sea view balcony

Facilities

• Tropical swimming pool – ready to service in May 11

• Life fitness equipments, steam and sauna room

• ‘’The Circle’’ a restaurant serving international and Thai cuisine – ready to service in Mai 11

• ‘’Breeze Bar’’ – ready to service in April 11

• Beach kiosk plaza at ground floor

Thanks for the pics & info.

I bet its top draw.

:001_Thank_You5:

I agree with this call, in these times & my economic situation.

For a few days & a special trip it could be extra nice if you had a darling to enjoy the up scale life style. :GoldenSmile1:

I am sure the likes of agoda & co will get some good prices in low season.

• 1 month later...

Any of you guys stayed here & have any more pics ?????

Have they finished building this hotel or are they still at it ?????

Any pics of the Gym or the Pool ?????

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone knows if this hotel is ready yet... they have had a soft opening for awhile and looks like they can take reservations via their website but Agoda doesn't list them.

I love the location and the rooms like great for the price. I am a big fan of its sister hotel: LK Renaissance and want a change and thinking about this hotel so any info would be greatly appreciated.

I've been one night there to ask their price and that was very expensive even if the location is great. Lobby is really nice, staff seemed to be OK but their price clearly not.

I prefer to spend my money elsewhere than accommodation :CumOnFace:

I've been one night there to ask their price and that was very expensive even if the location is great. Lobby is really nice, staff seemed to be OK but their price clearly not.

I prefer to spend my money elsewhere than accommodation :CumOnFace:

What was the walkup price? Internet advertised for 3000 baht for superior and 3500 for beach view. I am willing to pay if the rooms are better than LK Renaissance o.w. I will go book the one bedroom suites at LK Renaissance like I usually do.

It was near 2'000B but I don't remember the exact price. I'm talking about a standard room so nothing fancy.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my review:

The building on Beach Road is complete and is taking guests. They are constructing a second bigger building behind it facing Soi 12. I should know as I am in the room right now. I booked the Seaview room at the internet rate of 3000 per night. When they clean the room tomorrow, I will take some shots and post but for now, I will describe as follows:

The room is a bit on the small side. I'm comparing probably to the smallest rooms they have at the LK Renaissance. All the furniture is brand new and you can smell the paint in some places. I think the bed is smaller than LK Renaissance too but somehow I fit myself and my fat butt and 3 other girls on it.

They do have wireless internet but I used their wired connection and is actually better than LK Renaissance as it seems very fast. However, placement of the wall port was not though thru clearly as it is away from desk so you would need a long internet cable versus the short one I always carry. Hence, I am forced to place my laptop on a small table and position it in front of the wall port.

The "seaview" is not really as I face onto Soi 12 and if I peek around the corner do I get "seaview".

Separate tub and shower was a key reason for me selecting this hotel. I love the jacuzzi tub and have made use of it at least 3x a day during my stay. Half the times with one of my guests.

Location is GREAT! I walk right out onto Beach Road. The other reason I chose this hotel.

HOWEVER, they did ask for a 500 baht joiner fee for each girl above the first. Considering, I brought 3 girls 2 separate times, this would be a problem.

Overall, the hotel is pretty good. If I had a steady girlfriend, I would stay here for location, jacuzzi tub, and solid internet location, in that order. But the joiner fee is a drag (no joiner fee at LK Renaissance). So with the rise of the LK Metro area, I may return back there in my next trip.

I have emailed them to request king size bed (not joined beds), but they only have joined beds.

@BMOC: Is that what you get too ?

I have emailed them to request king size bed (not joined beds), but they only have joined beds.

@BMOC: Is that what you get too ?

I think it was a Queen and not a king sized bed. But like I said somehow it fit my fat butt along with 3 other girls.

I think it was a queen and not a king sized bed. But like I said somehow it fit my fat butt along with 3 other girls.

Some pics would be much appreciated. Always better to see some non-professional website pics.

Cheers.

Some pics would be much appreciated. Always better to see some non-professional website pics.

Cheers.

Agree any pics ??????

• 8 months later...

Just booked via the LK website for 2300 B per night in the superior king for a week in july. hope it's nice :)