Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Updated listing of GF hotels in Pattaya

DanTheMan

Hi all,

I was just wondering if there was an updated listing of GF hotels in Pattaya?

I remember reading a comprehensive listing here ages ago, but can't seem to find it

Just planning a quick get a way for early May.

Thanks heaps

Dan

Show me any woman, and I'll show you the bloke thats sick of rooting her!

If it is not one of the big international hotel chains like "Hard Rock" etc you can just about be assured it will be girl friendly.

It would be a much much shorter list of hotels that are "not" girl friendly than those who are.

JD

Two we frequesntly recommend - not everyones cup of tea so lets not turn this inot a slag fest but keep it as a list

Pattaya Bay Resort

The Vault Pattaya

The Vault is TRULY GF in that you can take as many as you want.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

c'mon, just use the search function.

http://www.pattaya-a..._1#entry1065781

as suggested in this thread, it's not of much use trying to list all freidly hotels since the vast majority is. Better to create a list of non-friendly ones. If choosing hotels, you should assume the are all girl friendly. Once you've narrowed it down, do a quick search or call/email them to confirm (you'd use the term "joiner fee" in this case). If the search can't find it, it's probably not friendly so nobody stayed there...

Stayed at the Sunshine on soi 8. Plain rooms but inexpensive and the staff were great. I liked the area because it's a few blocks removed from most noise but still close enough to walk everywhere.

Only problem right now is the next building is under construction and work started about 9:00am each morning. Will be that way until June 2011 I believe.