IGNORED

Good hotel in Pattaya

ipweb

Hello i'm looking for a good hotel in Pattaya. But i dont' know where is the best place to be. I like quiet when i sleep but not too far from hot spots and around 2000-3000 baths max. I wish there was a nice pool where i could swim. Internet, good bed and breakfast, nice bathroom also. Maybe it's too difficult to find for my budget. So, could you give me your advice ?

Thank you for you help.

regards

This thread has been done to death.

But for the 1000 time here,s my advice

You have a good budget for a very nice hotel and room,i hope you are budgeting that amount for each day, if not a guest house is what you will get.

Still very nice but basic, something like the Drunken Duck, or the Vic on the 6 maybe.

But if 2000-3000 baht is for daily rate then you have some very nice options such as

The New

Pattaya Hilton next to or really on top of central festival, Tims boutique, or LK Renaissance in LK Metro area,

even the Holiday Inn, basic room.

markinaruba

I stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort this year for five days in January and five days in Jan/February. The first five days I rented a room on the seventh floor. When I returned to Pattaya a week later I rented a standard room on the third floor. I recommend either room but be advised the seventh floor rooms are large for one person. I enjoy reading so I appreciated the hotel's quiet location and the reading room on the second floor. I took advantage of the free breakfast everyday which had generous portions and several choices. I didn't get around to using the rooftop pool on the eighth floor or the gym on the seventh floor since I found a small version of Tony's gym a 10 minute walk from the hotel. ALL the food was delicious and ALL the service was excellent. Rooms could not be cleaner. Locaton for me proved to be ideal because I wanted to explore the soi Buakhaow area and be close to the action between Second and Beach roads. My travel buddy stayed at a hotel across Second Rd. which was a five minute walk from the hotel. Even if you don't choose the Pattay Bay Resort you might at least have a beer poolside at the rooftop restaurant.

I'm sorry to request a question already asked. Thank to those who have replyed.

Regards

For your price range there are some great hotels in the LK Metro area. I would suggest not spending so much on a hotel unless that is a absolutely necessary.

I can only suggest Areca, evergreen side. It fits well within your budget and has all your needs. Right in the LK Metro area.

If you want to spend that kind of money I suggest spending a couple of nights at the Vault in their premium rooms. No joiner fee for any extras you want to bring back. No LB's though.

No pool or breakfast but the rooms are large and a party atmosphere.

Edited by BostonSteve

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

i've stayed at the Areca Lodge twice, and would highly recommend it.

always clean and tidy, pleasent staff and 2 decent pools.

Earning money for my next Thai flight

yes, the bathroom has a shower over top of the bath

Earning money for my next Thai flight

Go to the Page 10 hotel, great value for money and if you stay in the rear rooms they're very quiet. I've just booked a room for mar/Apr 1690baht. Top rated and in the centre of Patts.