IGNORED

Downloading DVDs onto external HD.

Kerb Krawler

I have managed to borrow the complete box set collection of OFAH,original, 26 disc set.

I copied the first disc onto my external HD and tried to play it back, The copy was there but it seemed to be playing at twice the normal speed .

What am I doing wrong?

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

I have managed to borrow the complete box set collection of OFAH,original, 26 disc set.

I copied the first disc onto my external HD and tried to play it back, The copy was there but it seemed to be playing at twice the normal speed .

What am I doing wrong?

what player are u using to play it back on and what prog did u use to copy it

Try using VideoLAN VLC to playback. If it's still playing back too fast, you can adjust the speed within the application.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

what player are u using to play it back on and what prog did u use to copy it

Upgraded Real player to play back. just copied the disk to the HD

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

• 4 weeks later...

I use Wondershare it like $49 dollars and it a great program you can rip DVD's and have them converted to differnt file formats.