Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tonys gym soi bukcow

actiondell4

Can I get some info on Tony's Gym in Soi bukcow.

Anyone know how many treadmills they have,I did see only one as I walk past ,this was facing the street.

Anyone know the casual rate?

Also there is a gym called PN MANSION or similar up towards the traffic lights.has anyone been there?

That's right B69 but bring your own towel and be prepared to wipe other peoples sweat off the equipment.

There are lots of Gyms in Pattaya mainly geared towards Muay Thai and bodybuilding, all have cardio equipment but it's usually poor quality or worn out.

I have only heard of Tony's on Third Rd. in that part of town, and it was 200 per day. Has Tony's opened a new location recently?

Very small and crowded. Equipment is very old and worn out. He needs to invest and upgrade.Not impressed at all.

Where would be a good gym for staying in shape. Not trying to set any new records, just limit the muscle wasting and increasing waist line due to ones drinking habbits while on holiday

Very small and crowded. Equipment is very old and worn out. He needs to invest and upgrade.Not impressed at all.

I agree with you mate, it's better to go to Tony's gym 3rd road.Better amenities up there.