IGNORED

phone

Cabbie88

I bought a Thai sim card, a lot cheaper!!

Mate.

This site is a wonderful resource. Most questions have been asked and answered many times.

I have noticed that in the last 30 minutes you have asked about 5 questions at least by starting new threads.

Most people on here are very helpful and will answer your questions regardless of this but I would like to point out the search function for you so that you can get your answers a lot quicker.

Just to the right and below the Pattaya Addicts logo you will see a search box.

Type in any enquiry you have (similar to google) and you will be shown many many threads with that word in it.

By the number of questions you are asking I assume that you are really excited about Pattaya. When are you planning your first trip?

Seriously this website is a wealth of knowledge. Search around on here and you will learn a lot.

You have been a member for nearly 2 years....hope you can make it to heaven (Pattaya) soon.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

The Vault hotel has "Magic Jack" free international calling to the U.S.A for all guests!

how dose every one go about making calls back home why on your stays???

go into any 7/11 and ask for an international phone card. about 300 baht. use the international phones (yellow ones). if you ring a landline, youi get a lot of minutes for your money. i usually end up taking my phone cards home with me cos i cant use all the credit. no problem i will use next trip. this is by far the cheapest way to call home from thailand. anyone who uses their personal mobile to call home from thailand is a mug. unless of course you are a millionaire.

Mate.

This site is a wonderful resource. Most questions have been asked and answered many times.

I have noticed that in the last 30 minutes you have asked about 5 questions at least by starting new threads.

Most people on here are very helpful and will answer your questions regardless of this but I would like to point out the search function for you so that you can get your answers a lot quicker.

Just to the right and below the Pattaya Addicts logo you will see a search box.

Type in any enquiry you have (similar to google) and you will be shown many many threads with that word in it.

By the number of questions you are asking I assume that you are really excited about Pattaya. When are you planning your first trip?

Seriously this website is a wealth of knowledge. Search around on here and you will learn a lot.

You have been a member for nearly 2 years....hope you can make it to heaven (Pattaya) soon.

i just tried that, typed in exchange rate and it came up with nothing.....not good.

i just tried that, typed in exchange rate and it came up with nothing.....not good.

The search function can be hard to use. Here's a tip. Select an advanced seach by clicking on the cog next to the search box, then check that the box is selected to search the forum rather than members etc.. Then enter the search words as "exchange rate" in inverted commas which makes it search for that exact phrase. You could narrow it down further by slecting the 'search title only option' or specifying a date etc. it takes a bit of practice but it is worth it IMO.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Last visit on Dec 25th with Etihad, on leaving the plane they gave us all a free sim card with True. Only 7 baht credit on the sim but got you going with a number to share with your mates until reaching the 7/11 to put 300 baht credit on it.

The search function can be hard to use. Here's a tip. Select an advanced seach by clicking on the cog next to the search box, then check that the box is selected to search the forum rather than members etc.. Then enter the search words as "exchange rate" in inverted commas which makes it search for that exact phrase. You could narrow it down further by slecting the 'search title only option' or specifying a date etc. it takes a bit of practice but it is worth it IMO.

cheers doc. worked a treat.