IGNORED

Is Football Fixed?

sluminit

Living in Thailand, I don't have to wank too much. Wot about yerself?

But, u wanna bitch about city, start yer own thread and then try to stick to the topic.

Pls don't think too much on yer answer coz yer brain-cell might overheat. Small towns breed small minds.

Like yer moniker from a psycho as well. Sez it all agen.

:EatThePoor1: But not Mancs. Mai alloi

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Hey boys.. Can we go back to Fixed football threads please... Not worth getting yourself banned if it going worse... Kiss and make up please boys....

Living in Thailand, I don't have to wank too much. Wot about yerself?

But, u wanna bitch about city, start yer own thread and then try to stick to the topic.

Pls don't think too much on yer answer coz yer brain-cell might overheat. Small towns breed small minds.

Like yer moniker from a psycho as well. Sez it all agen.

:EatThePoor1: But not Mancs. Mai alloi

Just putting you straight on a few things fella,you started the thread off by talking about Rooney,and comparing him to Joey the thug Barton,the sort of scurrilous nonsense that only a dyed in the wool bitter would spout...

then you went on to state the urban myth that more people support city in Manchester,than do United....just putting you right on those 2 things ,thats all.Your correct response should have been...."cheers for that mate...I didnt know"

Well,you know now ,carry on with your thread.

an urban myth....in the last poll carried out by the manchester evening news,in Manchester,5years ago,73% do those who expessed an opinion said they supported United.

A greater percentage of Uniteds season ticket holders also come from within manchester postcodes,as opposed to City's.

Why don't you try and find out facts ,instead of re-gurgitating urban myths....City have always been a small club,are still 2nd rate in manchester,and always will be....

i surgess you go on the coach park on match days and count how many come from manch ,and how many come from outside,also i would like to know where do you park when you go too old trafford.are maybe your stuck in the beehive with your man utd top watching it on tv.

I'd like to say no but if it reached the top tier in Italy and the top teams then there is no reason to suggest it isn't possible over here.

Both on the domestic and European front it's clear that the bigger teams receive preferential treatment. Utd have been getting away with it for years, not so much this season though which is probably why taggart isn't talking to the press so much.

Thing is if they forced it upon refs to use video technology then they wouldn't be able to influence the game as much an I think FIFAs argument is they want to keep some level of uncertainty or excitement in the game. Bollocks to that. There is one solution. Re form the G14 group and form a break away European competition and introduce video technology.

FIFA and UEFA can both get to fk as far as in concerned.

i surgess you go on the coach park on match days and count how many come from manch ,and how many come from outside,also i would like to know where do you park when you go too old trafford.are maybe your stuck in the beehive with your man utd top watching it on tv.

at least the car park is full, bitter.The only time Wastelands is full is when United play there....how many do you think will turn up to see you get knocked out in the return against dinamo kiev do you think? They'll probably have to issue the £1 tickets again...

I'd like to say no but if it reached the top tier in Italy and the top teams then there is no reason to suggest it isn't possible over here.

Both on the domestic and European front it's clear that the bigger teams receive preferential treatment. Utd have been getting away with it for years, not so much this season though which is probably why taggart isn't talking to the press so much.

Thing is if they forced it upon refs to use video technology then they wouldn't be able to influence the game as much an I think FIFAs argument is they want to keep some level of uncertainty or excitement in the game. Bollocks to that. There is one solution. Re form the G14 group and form a break away European competition and introduce video technology.

FIFA and UEFA can both get to fk as far as in concerned.

getting away with what exactly? They didnt get away with it when ferdinand missed his dope test-i year ban,,,they didnt get away with it when Cantona karate kicked that gobby suporter..1 year ban..excessive punishment on both counts.....can you tell me an instance when they got away with #it#.....

I might as well say Liverpool got away with it for Heysel,because it was Everton who missed out on the champions league for 2 years ,not liverpool.

at least the car park is full, bitter.The only time Wastelands is full is when United play there....how many do you think will turn up to see you get knocked out in the return against dinamo kiev do you think? They'll probably have to issue the £1 tickets again...

travis,let me explain something to you,i ain.t a city fan,never have been,so on saturday may the best team win,wiil you be in your local dive,the lake watching it.by the way is that place still open.

Please. Start a City United thread.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

sorry but technology is not logical in a game of football ,where example do you draw the line,stop the game everytime theres a debabale fool,everytime a close offside decision,its just laugable the game would go on for hours,i think that teams should take the rough with the smooth and think not about the time they should have had a penelty,but the time they got away conceding one.over the season you win some and you lose some.

I disagree,technology is the only way to go to reduce the amount of games decided by terrible decisions or in some cases non-decisions.

It should only be used for when goals are scored, penalty decisions & for send off situations.

Just one bad decision can cost a game, so if we can reduce this possibility I'm all for it.

Since these only occur a few times in most games, and there's a delay anyway when they happen, it shouldn't cause too much extra delay in the game.

Some of the howlers at the last World Cup were an absolute disgrace, and sometimes it wasn't even the fault of the referees.

The non-goal that England scored against Germany is an obvious one that comes to mind, as well as the Kaka send off for Brazil.

In one game Australia played in the previous World Cup against Croatia, one of the Croation players received 3 yellow cards!

The English referee in that game was Graham Poll who was favourite to referee the final, needless to say he was sent home.

BBC SPORT _ Football _ World Cup 2006 _ Ref Poll sent home from World Cup.pdf

I disagree,technology is the only way to go to reduce the amount of games decided by terrible decisions or in some cases non-decisions.

It should only be used for when goals are scored, penalty decisions & for send off situations.

Just one bad decision can cost a game, so if we can reduce this possibility I'm all for it.

Since these only occur a few times in most games, and there's a delay anyway when they happen, it shouldn't cause too much extra delay in the game.

Some of the howlers at the last World Cup were an absolute disgrace, and sometimes it wasn't even the fault of the referees.

The non-goal that England scored against Germany is an obvious one that comes to mind, as well as the Kaka send off for Brazil.

In one game Australia played in the previous World Cup against Croatia, one of the Croation players received 3 yellow cards!

The English referee in that game was Graham Poll who was favourite to referee the final, needless to say he was sent home.

ok lets picture the senario bolton v arsenal reebok,5 mins to go aresnal winning 1 0,bolton pressing get a corner ,send there big guns forward cahill, knight.corner taken cahill gets is head to it ,clichy botts clear off line bolton claim goal,balls falls to walcock on right hand side of field hes got van persie diaby and cesc in suport,bolton have left 2 at the back robinson and mumaby,both lighting slow.19 times out of 20 arsenal would score.tell me how you can have a winner in that siteration..

ok lets picture the senario bolton v arsenal reebok,5 mins to go aresnal winning 1 0,bolton pressing get a corner ,send there big guns forward cahill, knight.corner taken cahill gets is head to it ,clichy botts clear off line bolton claim goal,balls falls to walcock on right hand side of field hes got van persie diaby and cesc in suport,bolton have left 2 at the back robinson and mumaby,both lighting slow.19 times out of 20 arsenal would score.tell me how you can have a winner in that siteration..

you missed a key piece of information from that scenario, was the ball across the line or not?

if the ball did not cross the line then arsenal are entitled to their 4 on 2 break.

you missed a key piece of information from that scenario, was the ball across the line or not?

if the ball did not cross the line then arsenal are entitled to their 4 on 2 break.

Surely that is the point. At what point do you stop the game to review if the ball was over the line.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

Surely that is the point. At what point do you stop the game to review if the ball was over the line.

why stop the game?

the video ref can review it and call it back if necessary or wait till the ball is out of play.

why stop the game?

the video ref can review it and call it back if necessary or wait till the ball is out of play.

in the meantime arsenal have scored a 2nd goal,just picture wenger if he gives a goal to bolton in debatable circumstances,too many grey areas for me.

in the meantime arsenal have scored a 2nd goal,just picture wenger if he gives a goal to bolton in debatable circumstances,too many grey areas for me.

fuck wenger.

if there are changes to the rules they won't be implemented for the benefit of arsene wenger.

So they don't stop the game immediately, Arsenal go forward on the break and score a goal.

A quick review of the previous incident only moments before the goal is scored, while Arsenal are celebrating like a Mardi Gras Gay Parade.

Wait, the replay CLEARLY shows the ball was over the line! The RIGHTFUL TEAM is awarded the goal and most probably wins the match.

This is what the technology is all about - obtaining the correct result.

So they don't stop the game immediately, Arsenal go forward on the break and score a goal.

A quick review of the previous incident only moments before the goal is scored, while Arsenal are celebrating like a Mardi Gras Gay Parade.

Wait, the replay CLEARLY shows the ball was over the line! The RIGHTFUL TEAM is awarded the goal and most probably wins the match.

This is what the technology is all about - obtaining the correct result.

ok what do you do when i player is put through for an open goal as the linesman flags offside,free kick the other team,but wait a quick review shows he was on side.answers please.

ok what do you do when i player is put through for an open goal as the linesman flags offside,free kick the other team,but wait a quick review shows he was on side.answers please.

Easy, no goal was scored, no player was sent off, no video replay required.

By the way,how often is offside given when the player is actually onside?

Fuck all times I suggest. It's more often that the mistake is that a goal is scored when a player is offside.

When the replay is inconclusive then the original decision stands.

Easy, no goal was scored, no player was sent off, no video replay required.

By the way,how often is offside given when the player is actually onside?

Fuck all times I suggest. It's more often that the mistake is that a goal is scored when a player is offside.

When the replay is inconclusive then the original decision stands.

how often is offside given when the player is actually onside,i take it your joking yes.

i don't think video replays for offside is on the agenda. it's only goal line technology being discussed by FIFA.

• 1 year later...

It must be Yeovil Town just won at Coventry City 1-0 and a couple of weeks back 2-0 at Sheffield United. The far east syndicates money will come in very handy indeed for those big clubs next season as they try to get back to the Championship :GoldenSmile1:

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Archived