Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

demario

I have some e-mails in thai script and would like to read them is there any where i can get these translated by some program? i have looked all over my tool bars but cannot see anything there i am on windows 7 e-mail program is windows live thanks for any help

I have some e-mails in thai script and would like to read them is there any where i can get these translated by some program? i have looked all over my tool bars but cannot see anything there i am on windows 7 e-mail program is windows live thanks for any help

Go to Google translate... Easy,... You copy the email and then paste it on Google translate and click on english to thai or thai to english..... You can write in eglish and translate it into a thai and send em to your Lady.... Good Luck and Enjoy ... Here is the example that is exactly what I wrote to you into thai

ไปที่ Google แปล ... Easy, ... อีเมล์ของคุณคัดลอกแล้ววางใน Google แปลและคลิกที่ภาษาอังกฤษเป็นภาษาไทยหรือไทยเป็นภาษาอังกฤษ ..... คุณสามารถเขียนใน eglish และแปลเป็นภาษาไทยและส่งอีเอ็มของเลดี้ .... โชคดีและสนุกกับ

Edited by jocky king

Go to Google translate... Easy,... You copy the email and then paste it on Google translate and click on english to thai or thai to english..... You can write in eglish and translate it into a thai and send em to your Lady.... Good Luck and Enjoy ... Here is the example that is exactly what I wrote to you into thai

ไปที่ Google แปล ... Easy, ... อีเมล์ของคุณคัดลอกแล้ววางใน Google แปลและคลิกที่ภาษาอังกฤษเป็นภาษาไทยหรือไทยเป็นภาษาอังกฤษ ..... คุณสามารถเขียนใน eglish และแปลเป็นภาษาไทยและส่งอีเอ็มของเลดี้ .... โชคดีและสนุกกับ

thanks i will give it a try

Ok.. It will take time to hang on to it... Try be patient and you will eventually find it easy... Let me know if you got it right... All the best..

• 3 weeks later...

have had some problems with it myself. Here is a reply I got to an email I'd translayed using Google translate:

"

Thank you for the e-mail. I read your last e-mail in Thai Language some word in can't to understand and oppsite meaning from English not good translation. After read let me confuse. example is if you writh in English "Can" but translation in Thai the meaning "Can't" "

Could lead to some problems

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire

• 4 weeks later...

I use a site called thai2english.com. Its different to most other translators because

it gives yo all the meanings to each word so that you can make the translation depending

on the context that it was written in

• 2 weeks later...

There are a tool in Google toolbar for translate the page in English language I think it is the best because it is easy to use and you can easily translate every words in English.