IGNORED

DC-10 Nana Plaza Some new changes

Spankys Bar Nana

I am making this bar like the bars I loved when I first came to Thailand... Nothing that I enjoyed more then coming in a place hearing good rock-n-roll getting an ice cold beer having a girl wipe me down with a cold towel and watching titties bounce around.. This bar is small enough I think I can pull this off and on the bright side if nobody else is into it at least I will have a new place to hang out :-) Let me know what you think about bringing back the old school ways? It started last night and I got some happy comments from the punters inside..

Hope to see you at DC-10 Nana... Best, Marc

DC10-logo.jpg

Great stuff mate. All the best with your new venture. BTW...What is your policy regarding admission of Black, Indian, Arab and SE Asian men?

I like the sound of your recipe. Will stop by in April and check things out. I have to get back to Spanky's for a repeat performance from Parn first though. The girl was pure filth :GrinNod1: Have a few pics of her somewhere......

Testicles

I am going to be heading up to Bangkok hopefully soon, I need to take some current photos of the bars and girls for my website, I will try to stop in and check it out. Regards-

agogobar.jpg

Go Go Bar - Go Go Bars Guide for Pattaya and Bangkok

Hey Marc,

I'm at least one of the punters that was at DC-10 last night. Since it was my first time there, I don't know what changed (the music?) but I definitely approve of whatever you did. I wrote a somewhat lengthy report about last night on baradies.com:

http://www.barladies.com/topic/17018-nana-tr-rainbow-1-spankys-and-dc-10/

Hope it's okay to post that here. In any event, I'm looking forward to going back to DC-10 as soon as I'm back in BKK (in Patts now).

Hey Marc,

I'm at least one of the punters that was at DC-10 last night. Since it was my first time there, I don't know what changed (the music?) but I definitely approve of whatever you did. I wrote a somewhat lengthy report about last night on baradies.com:

http://www.barladies.com/topic/17018-nana-tr-rainbow-1-spankys-and-dc-10/

Hope it's okay to post that here. In any event, I'm looking forward to going back to DC-10 as soon as I'm back in BKK (in Patts now).

Could you please copy your report here? I clicked the link and it did not work. I really do not want to join any more forums.

Thanks!

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Could you please copy your report here? I clicked the link and it did not work. I really do not want to join any more forums.

Sure, no problem. I'm including the whole post, which is rather lengthy, as it gives context for DC-10.

Hey everybody,

First trip to LOS for me started three days and I'm in Bangkok now. It took me a couple days just to start feeling normal and so last night was the first time I went out and felt pretty good. I decided I wanted to hit three bars for sure in NEP: Rainbow 1, Spanky's and DC-10, so that's what I did. Here's how things went:

Rainbow 1 -- got there about 10 pm and right away you're greeted by a guy at the door urging you to come in, and not really in a friendly inviting way -- more like an order. A little off-putting but what can you do? There isn't much I can say here that hasn't been said already. A lot of stunning women dancing topless on a central stage, surrounded by lounge seating. The music is loud and pumping and the wait staff and mama never give you time to sit and enjoy yourself. I ordered a Chang (145B), and had a hard time checking out the girls without having to almost constantly shake my head "NO" when they gestured to come sit with me. I mean, give me a chance to relax a little. Way too pushy.

I noticed a lot of asian business men -- koreans or japanese -- maybe 50% of the customers. Also it seemed like the girls there, with their curled hair were catering to them more than me (white guy from USA), which makes perfect sense because they were throwing money around like crazy, buying drinks for the dancers, the wait staff, the mama, etc. God bless them. I decided it wasn't my scene, so I paid my bill and split. Next...

Spanky's -- I decided to go here based on the good things I've read on this forum and elsewhere. It was a lot better than Rainbow 1, even if there weren't as many smoking hot girls (*). It's a good size club and I was able to secure a seat in the corner, have a beer and watch the going's on without a high-pressure sales pitch. The music here isn't too loud and although you can feel the bass, it doesn't give you a headache. The girls also alternate between the pretty standard pole-swaying and lightly choreographed "shows" with one or two of their hottest dancers. It made things interesting to switch it up. 45 minutes went by really quickly here but I wanted to see DC-10, so again I paid my bill and left.

(*) for the record, my policy on looks/attractiveness is once you exceed a certain threshold, you're gambling with service. i.e., I find the pretty girls are much more enjoyable than the smoking hot girls. So while the eye candy at Rainbow 1 is nice, I'd rather see girls of similar quality to those I used to pull when I really WAS young and handsome.

DC-10 -- I didn't know I had saved the best till last, but I did. The airliner theme here works really well -- from the time the pretty "stewardess" at the door flags you in, to the girls dancing on stage in stewardess caps and bikinis/topless. The girls here were a mix of hotties and more (above-)average girl-next-door types. One girl with short hair caught my eye. Thin legs and frame, great ass, and pretty face and her hair gave her a university student look. I kept an eye on her for maybe 20 minutes, declining a few offers for other girls to sit with me.

The music here was more of '70s/'80s dance/rock mix that you could actually sing along to if you wished. i.e., no bass-thumping techno. It was great.

The mama at DC-10 was a really nice lady -- I can't remember her name. But she joked around with you and wasn't pushy at all. She would playfully grab my cheeks when she passed, but didn't pressure me. She seemed more interested in me having a good time, rather than trying to constantly separate me from my money. Remembering Marc's posts here, I asked her if he was around because I wanted to say hello. She said Yes and the next time he walked by, I introduced myself. Nice guy. I got the feeling he'd address any complaint you might have, although I didn't have any (yet!). In the interest of full disclosure, Marc sent me a free Chang, but he didn't have to do that. I already was on my third beer (in 2 hours), and having a good time.

Anyway, I lost track of the short-haired cutie I'd had my eyes on and was a little disappointed that she might have been taken. A few minutes later, I saw her standing a few feet to my left so I smiled at her and motioned for her to come sit with me. She seemed a little surprised (or maybe shocked that she had to sit with a bozo like me ). She was immediately sweet and affectionate, spoke very good English, and laughed easily. It's amazing to me that some of these girls can go from 0-to-sweetheart instantly. Anyway, her name was Bua and she's exactly the kind of girl I like, so it took me maybe 2 minutes to decide I would be bar fining her, but I didn't tell her that, just had a good time hanging out with her, having drinks, etc.

So finally I asked her, how much is barfine and can she go with me? She said, "600 baht, but I can only go short time with you because my mama staying with me." I thought this was a little weird, but I asked "how much for ST?" and she said "1500" and I said OK. We both had 3/4 of our drinks left, so we hung out a little more, finished our drinks and decided to go. As I was paying (drinks and barfine) she said, "I need to talk to other customer, is it ok?" I said, "sure," but I'm thinking, "what the hell?" So she goes across the bar to talk to a guy that came in after me and I'm thinking this guy is the reason she can only go short time with me. They didn't exactly look like they were arguing, but this guy didn't look happy. Maybe he's a regular or her boyfriend; I dunno.

When the mama returned with my change, Bua was still talking to this guy. It was actually only about 1 minute but it was enough time to make me worry it's going to be a rushed session. So, I asked the mama what was going on and she said something I couldn't understand. Coincidentally, Marc was walking by, so I asked him, "who's this guy? her boyfriend or something?" He didn't know, but asked the mama, and then explained this guy had taken Bua before and came back for seconds (or thirds?) and was disappointed that I got her first that night. Marc said something like, "so you're the lucky one tonight," a little tongue-in-cheek. I considered asking for my barfine, but threw caution to the wind and decided to go ahead with it.

Walking back to my hotel (on Soi 8), Bua's sweet attitude didn't change. I tried to ask her what happened back there, but she didn't explain much, which was probably the prudent thing to do. After getting back to the room, she was fantastic, from the shower to the bed. Not rushed at all. After we finished, we talked for a long time and she told me about her family and growing up in Isaan, etc.

Funny thing, I asked her how long she worked at DC-10 (three months), and if she knew what a DC-10 is. She said, "bar". I said, not bar, airplane. She looked confused, so I pulled out my iPad, googled "DC-10" and showed her pictures of the airliners and stewardesses. She cracked up and said, "oh!" like she had no idea. I couldn't believe she didn't know, so I asked her several times, and asked if other girls know a DC-10 is an airliner. She said, "no, not know." Hahaha. I don't think she was bullshitting, but who knows?

So finally, around 5 am, I was starting to nod off, even though Bua and I were still talking. I said, "I'm falling asleep" and she said, "ok, I shower now and go." My concerns that it was going to be a rushed session were completely unfounded. Just the opposite, in fact. If I had more energy, we probably could have had another round, but I was thoroughly spent.

Anyway, I'll definitely be heading back to DC-10 and would like to see Bua again, but I'm going to check out Pattaya for a few days. Hopefully I'll have as good a time there.

bobdobbs,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Sure, no problem. I'm including the whole post, which is rather lengthy, as it gives context for DC-10.

Nice.. I am shooting for dark and extra fun girls :-) Always good to know thanks for the post.. Best, Marc

DC10-logo-color-girls.jpg

Nice.. I am shooting for dark and extra fun girls :-)

Is Bua dark? I didn't even notice, but maybe I have a bad frame of reference because I'm used to the Jungle bunnies in the Phils, and THEY are dark.