Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

kidnapped girl.

barje47

Guys keep eyes open, The mam maby in Pattay. If i see here I will run the bitch over, after I find the girls first.

Shows Thai tru mentalitie, cold hearted, no morals. Love Thailand any way but dont forget were we are and what this people

are aboute. reda more here http://www.scandasia.com/viewNews.php?coun_code=th&news_id=8454

Sorry to hear about this, hopefully she is returned home safely soon.

Guys keep eyes open, The mam maby in Pattay. If i see here I will run the bitch over, after I find the girls first.

Shows Thai tru mentalitie, cold hearted, no morals. Love Thailand any way but dont forget were we are and what this people

are aboute. reda more here http://www.scandasia.com/viewNews.php?coun_code=th&news_id=8454

This statement is so racist, it happens all the time in the west, there are lots of loving people in Thailand, why is it always blamed on Thai mentality, if its a group of people behaving in a Thai way in general, then its different, but I am sorry to say, children are "kidnapped" in every country.

I wish the girl safety, but if this thread was about another nationality, it would be shot down in flames, due to racist remarks.

it would be called a custodial kidnapping in usa, and it really would be up to the cops on whether or not they pursued it in any rational way..

happens a fair amount of the time. :Fuck_Knows:

very sad, the children always pay for the sins for the parents.

seems she has a very loving dad...and likely, a mom who is going to hold her captive til tea money is paid...not racist, just likely the case, sadly.

i feel for the father for sure...males almost always get the shaft in such situations...if i ever had a Thai daughter, i would get her the hell back to the USA asap...farang have NO rights...at least not that I can tell from observation and comments posted in other threads.

VERY cute little girl...dad should be proud, and hopefully soon they will be reunited

Sad now, Alex

seems she has a very loving dad...and likely, a mom who is going to hold her captive til tea money is paid...not racist, just likely the case, sadly.

I never said that it was a racist act, I was saying that the OP is being racist, mothers take back there children in all countries, we don't even know the full story, she might have her reasons.

The OP then put it down to Thais having no morals and Thai mentality, when its something that happens in all countries.

I hear equal stories of Thai girls being no good, and farang men being no good, the male in this situation has the upper hand for now, as she has acted illegally.

My late brother told me "There is no such thing as an amicable divorce". Sadly my own observations is that the children are the ones most hurt. When I read about something like this it tears at my heart. LaaMok is correct about this happening around the world. We only see one side of this story. There may be more to it that we know. What we do know is the girl is missing and that her father obviously cares about her. I truly hope that she can be located and reunited with her father.

You've done a mis-justice to the cause that you have highlighted. I have read about whats going on, in facebook and there is alot of support. I can't email this thread out, so I will make a new one!

That is terrible. What is really disgusting is that the police will do nothing for 15 days!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

That is terrible. What is really disgusting is that the police will do nothing for 15 days!!

I think you find this is standard in many countries mate - maybe not 15 days but there is often a time lapse before they will consider a missing persons case. In Thailand that limitation is 15 days.

My understanding is that the Hua Hin police did not notify other regions but Bangkok has now been informed and taken over.

Its all a bit messy, The main fault seems to lie with the school for letting the girl go with a stranger. it appears to be her birth mother but she hasnt seen the girl for years and even the teacher admitted the girl told her she did not know the woman. The school had a record of the (Thai Court) custody order in favour of the father (apparently).

Yesterday the school were notifying other parents that the girl had been found - this has proven to be incorrect. There are also allegations that the school was behind the lack of action by the police but again that is unproven.

Lets just hope she is safe and found soon.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

If that's your opinion you're a hypocrite for coming here and you should really stay away and that's just my humble opinion.

are aboute.

If she aint whoring she's boring!

It's nice to be nice :)

come on pal,i think its you whats beening cold hearted,its her mother for gods sake,we don,t know the in,s and outs of this case,so i think its wise to not comment about it in such strong terms.

Extremely sad story kids should not have to go through what this little girl is going through ,I hope she is safe and found soon

Hopefully she is found safe, but I fail to see your correlation between this case and Thai people and culture. Sounds like you hate Thais.

I never said that it was a racist act, I was saying that the OP is being racist, mothers take back there children in all countries, we don't even know the full story, she might have her reasons.

The OP then put it down to Thais having no morals and Thai mentality, when its something that happens in all countries.

I hear equal stories of Thai girls being no good, and farang men being no good, the male in this situation has the upper hand for now, as she has acted illegally.

try telling the dad he has the upper hand.Possession is nine/tenths of the law.

• 3 weeks later...