Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

A Beautiful 80sqm Condo for rent

jocky king

80 sqm Metre Condo for rent from May Ist 2011 onwards.... Short term 20,000 bahts monthy, Long term 18,000 bahts monthy...

Two rooms, One badroom and living room (also had bed there in case of family/friends visit), 40ins plasma Tv and dvd, all furnish, Kitchen and two bathroom, There is Fitness/GYM room and a large swimming pool, Five minutes walk to the beach, ... PM me anytime.. Based at Pratmunik Hill Soi 6, Kleng Talay Condo , Estate Agency recommend this area is a very private and quiet area , a beverly Hills of Pattaya...

Feel free to visit and decide later....

JAC_1.jpg

KITCHEN_1.jpg

RM_1.jpg

RM_2.jpg

RM_3.jpg

RM_4.jpg

:Bump: Condo still available for rent..

Haggle is welcome on Pm

:Bump: Condo still available for rent..

Haggle is welcome on Pm

Bump after 5 hrs ,,,, lol you crack me up

God damn it ................... i will be there for a week & would of been fantastic

Already booked & payed deposit in Page 10

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Bump after 5 hrs ,,,, lol you crack me up

You are wrong there... It was 15 hours hours ago.. I posted at 2pm yesterday , Posted again at 7am this morning....:Kissass:...:D

That looks like a good deal.

Hi the condo looks great which floor is it on, i lived in that building about 6 years ago,the bedroom looks like my old room, i was on the 9th floor, luckily i only had a 6 month rental, as i had to get out because of the construction work going on in many rooms. Hopefully that is all finished now?

I can say it is a good location, but its handy to have transport for the day time

Hi the condo looks great which floor is it on, i lived in that building about 6 years ago,the bedroom looks like my old room, i was on the 9th floor, luckily i only had a 6 month rental, as i had to get out because of the construction work going on in many rooms. Hopefully that is all finished now?

I can say it is a good location, but its handy to have transport for the day time

15th floor, top of the building at the corner... As far I was there last summer, there was no construction work, probably finished few years ago... The canadian used to own ten condo exactly looked like mine when I bought two off him five years ago, probably the one you stayed... All ten condo looked exactly the same, credits to a canandian guy for his great taste...

Edited by jocky king

15th floor, top of the building at the corner... As far I was there last summer, there was no construction work, probably finished few years ago... The canadian used to own ten condo exactly looked like mine when I bought two off him five years ago, probably the one you stayed... All ten condo looked exactly the same, credits to a canandian guy for his great taste...

Yes that was the guy, he was with a Thai lady that had the shop, he was a nice guy. Is he still around?

daily rates are....

weekly rates are....

Oops!again

Never experience weekly or daily rent... Would be difficult for me to let it for daily and weekly rent.. Condo is not the same as hotel or the Guesthouse where they have a receptionist to sort out the daily/weekly . Sorry mate, Pm me if you want to ask more questions...

Yes that was the guy, he was with a Thai lady that had the shop, he was a nice guy. Is he still around?

Yes ,That him.... They are now seperated, sad, lovely people, The Canadian is still around somewhere..

Hi Jockey king just a few enquires about your condo and where it is, is there any security there and are there taxi's outside of the condo (Baht bus or motorbike taxi's) or even a car park in the buliding if i was to hire a car also how far is it from Pattaya (let's say Walking Street for example). It looks very nice and comfortable and well kept.

Hi Jockey king just a few enquires about your condo and where it is, is there any security there and are there taxi's outside of the condo (Baht bus or motorbike taxi's) or even a car park in the buliding if i was to hire a car also how far is it from Pattaya (let's say Walking Street for example). It looks very nice and comfortable and well kept.

Hello Mate

They do have 24 hr security there, you need a card key to get in with the security man right there all the time and the Motor bike taxi too, and there are two floor car parking at the bottom of the condo... Only 5-10 minutes to walking st by Motorbike depending from the traffic situation... Thank you for your nice comment about my condo... Feel free to ask any more questions you may have to my PM....

JK

Hi Jocky King thanks for your update on your condo, i love the set up of it all. I may PM you soon.............

The best tips for finding rentals chalet cheap are reserved in advance. Often you find the best deals online, where the dealer or broker wishing to rent a cabin. If you find an agreement, you will usually wait months before your trip is really going on. The advantage for the broker booth is that they now have their rented cottage, and they will not have to advertise more, which will save you money and them.

sandiego resort rentals

The condo had been rented.... I wish to thank all interested parties who had been thinking of renting my condo... Many many thanks again for your interest....

Looking to come back out for a month in May, would suit me well only trouble is I promised myself to spend some time in Chiang Mai this time...........decisions, decisions.

Edited by Wifi king

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

:08:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Jockey King

Great Condo I might consider renting it only next year though, but would like to see a picture of the view from the balcony if possible.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jockey King

Great Condo I might consider renting it only next year though, but would like to see a picture of the view from the balcony if possible.

Thanks

Sorry no picture wirh me here in Ireland.. But there is no seaview on the balcony but there is a view on the big side window where you can sit watch the sea outside... Look on the picture here, the left window, there a a good view of sea out there... The condo has now have 2 TV plasma tv and 2 DVD (one blue ray)... Available after end of june....

RM_2.jpg