Jump to content

TG Visas to the Middle East


Recommended Posts

Have a TG and looking to see how difficult or how easy it is to bring her to the Middle East on either a Visit Visit or some other form of short term Visa such as business Visa. She has a new passport, so I will probably need to get a few travel stamps in it to Asian places, before she trys it out to come here.


If anyone has been successful with getting their TG over this way (either into Oman, UAE, Qatar or Bahrain) without having to marry her, please reply and let me know what Country or just send me a PM

Edited by pipoz4444
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

You may be able to get her there on a domestic visa (maid). You will have to sponsor her which means you will have a residency card in that country.

If you do not have a wife with you in your abode then the thai girl can not live in your abode. You will have to rent an apartment for her (your maid).

after all those formalitys you can have her live with you.

hell, i don't pay for the sex, i pay for the freedom... its a ticket out the door with no obligations...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • COVID-19

    Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

  • Advertise on Pattaya Addicts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.