Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Clinic GOGO Bar Room Fight last night?

gspotman

I saw the remains of two of them who won't be working tonight? Any juicy details about the cat fight boxing in the Clinic agogo last night? On Soi 8 near Beach Road? :001_Thank_You5:

Gspotman

i thought clinic agogo was on soi 7?

I didn't realise there was enough girls in there to muster up a fight! I will have to check it out again.

i thought clinic agogo was on soi 7?

You are correct Soi 7

Gspotman

Clinic Agogo on Soi 7 manager doesn't back up his dancers, neither do the police on soi 9. One Drunken gogo dancer thinking another had her customer but the customer denied knowing this well know trouble maker dancer at the Clinic Gogo used a full beer bottle to slam the head of a 19 yp dancer, the 19 yo dancer's Mom, 36 also a dancer tried to help but was slammed on the head and shoulder by the drugged and drunken dancer. When the Mom's 15 y/o daughter who works the drink bar came to their rescue she was slammed in the face knocking out her teeth and jaw with the beer bottle. the poiice did nothing to the assailant even though she was armed with a pen gun. The male manager of the bar did not support the victims either leaving them to look for other employment and pay for medical damages. I think the Clinic Gogo will also fail soon due to poor management like their history has shown.FYI

Gspotman

Thanks for the update it looks like this gogo is of my to do list for the next trip

Never been there ,never will ------Got's a fucked up name any way to it , sounds like someplace to get tested for a std

None

• 7 months later...
:Bump: Somebody have some the latest news from this GG? Thank you in advance.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 3 months later...

I find it unfortunate and very sad to see girls finghting over a man. It is the exception because the Thai people in general are friendly nice people. There are plenty of girls and plenty of men to go around here. If mamagement does not do something the place is sure to fail, which will also be sad.

I had one experience there where the girl would only go upstairs and not to my room. I have never been back.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

i'll be going to pattaya next april i hear you cannot barfine cayote dancers but  i heard that the gogo dancers in papagayos can, has anybody been there and what were the cayote dancers like????

i'll be going to pattaya next april i hear you cannot barfine cayote dancers but  i heard that the gogo dancers in papagayos can, has anybody been there and what were the cayote dancers like????

What have coyote dancers and Papagayo's got to do with a fight at The Clinic, which I thought for a while must have been last night, not 2011?  :SoWhat1:

Why again has athread from 2011 suddunly been activated with totally inapproprite responses 2 years later

Why again has athread from 2011 suddunly been activated with totally inapproprite responses 2 years later

Usual reason I imagine - new member trying to rack up his post count to get into Advanced by randomly posting crap everywhere?   :SoWhat1:

When the Mom's 15 y/o daughter who works the drink bar came to their rescue she was slammed in the face

?????????????????????????????????????????, 15 year old allowed to work in GOGO even only bar ???

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Might have been a long fight.

Fuck Knows but we are responding 5555555555 :Think1:

Usual reason I imagine - new member trying to rack up his post count to get into Advanced by randomly posting crap everywhere?   :SoWhat1:

some people just come through search phrases on google and dont notice the dates.

I didn't realise there was enough girls in there to muster up a fight! I will have to check it out again.
Relatively easy to round up a posse in Pattaya though

Never set foot in this agogo though

2011 was a great year. :)

I love how the last comment in 2011 on this thread was from a BM asking about any recent updates and then in 2013 we get that recent update....well kinda...actually not at all. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

If you could manage to put your words underneath my quote instead of in it I could reply.

My comment was not complicated.

I go to what appears to be an altercation at Clinic AGoGo, only to find that it was in 2011 and you're asking about Coyote Dancers at Papagayo.

WTF also.   :SoWhat1:

Try  HERE

i certainly  don't find you complicated just a little sad, all you had to do was give that bit of helpful info in the first place which i would have appreciated and thanked you for,instead of sarcastic remarks and silly icons and i know my question was a little off track but i read that here all the time, people talking about one thing then talking about another thats teiniously linked, and the last post was 2012 so i thought people were still interested, why do people bother being hypercrites by   responding to   an old post themselves, then insult me??   i did not come onto this topic of fighting at the clinic solely to start a different one, i came here for the same reason as you to read the story. i just thought i would ask a question about a gogo bar while on here and  i  am a fairly   new  but in the past people either  answer  my post in a constructive informative way, or do not  waste their time responding ,W.T.F. is wrong with you people i made a mistake so what!!!!  why do you feel the need to   correct members in a rather  petty minded way on these trivial things  and start an arguement? its an old thread so what!! move on  and as i said if you just gave me that bit of info  on papagayos we would not STILL  be on this old thread that started your pointless whinging in the first place  how ironic.    but don't you worry if i find myself making the same mistake again i'll say very sorry with sugar on top and promise never  ever to do it again, just as long as i dont get corrected by pitiful   and sanctimonious members like you that have nothing better to do than  crawl through the forum making a big deal out of other members trivial mistakes...

• 11 months later...

Archived