IGNORED

Real Imported Stretch Limousine Service.

Thailand Stretch Limousine

When I first came to Pattaya I tried to book a limousine, little did I know that what they call a Limousine is much different than what we call a Limousine in the US. Here it's just a sedan and not a "real" limousine. I searched around for quite some time looking for a service that offered a real stretch limo, not a toyota camry/mercedes sedan. When I realized this service isn't available (and there are no stretch limos in Thailand) I decided to give it a shot at importing one and seeing if there is a business opportunity here. After about a year and a half of research, prep work, it's finally ready to go and be rented!

Our first car here is a Lincoln Towncar Stretch Limousine (photos below), it is 8.5 Meters long. It seats 10 people maximum, but comfortably 7 fat falangs. The car has a premium sound system, TV with DVD, WiFi, privacy divider between the driver and passenger area (controllable), a opening moon roof, and with each booking (non airport run) we provide a translator/concierge that sits up front with the driver. Also the car has a a bar stocked with a few beers, soft drinks, and ice. You can request us to purchase some liquor on your behalf at extra cost, or bring your own into the car for free.

Most special requests can be accommodated for your booking: Including special liquor requests at additional charge, picking someone up from an establishment to come meet you at the airport when you arrive, and more, we are flexible and will do whatever we can to make things as enjoyable as possible for you.

We've also opened the door to working with the local pattaya businesses that may have clients that would like to utilize the car. We offer a 25% commission for any booking done through any venues/hotels/businesses here in Pattaya.

Airport runs between BKK and Pattaya (to and from) are 12,000 baht. (No concierge provided for airport runs).

Hourly runs are 6,000 baht per hour, with a 3 hour minimum per booking.

And yes, the car is big but it can go down most sois, we took it all the way down Soi Bukhao without any issues just the other day, of course there might be certain areas the car will not be able to physically go but contrary to what most people think the car is quite maneuverable.

You can check out our website at: http://www.ThailandStretchLimousine.com

Attached are some photos, if you have any questions please feel free to ask or contact me.

You can also call us to get more info or book at: 08-2474-6069 (Thai and English available)

RcMey.jpg

fpVCY.jpg

4hNVL.jpg

ZsU1x.jpg

2m72E.jpg

Edited by Thailand Stretch Limousine

Book Now

Tel: 08-2474-6069

International Tel: +66-8-2474-6069

I think that its a very good price considering setup costs especially!

handy that it holds 10 blokes, or 7 fat falangs :Grin_Jump1:

Most special requests can be accommodated for your booking: Including special liquor requests assuming it's reasonably priced, picking someone up and/or barfining them from an establishment to come meet you at the airport when you arrive, and more, we are flexible and will do whatever we can to make things as enjoyable as possible for you.

Airport runs between BKK and Pattaya (to and from) are 15,000 baht. (No concierge provided for airport runs).

Hourly runs are 10,000 baht per hour, with a 3 hour minimum per booking.

So if we Desire an airport pickup with a couple of girls you guys will arrange the girls correct? What i am asking is will you pick up some girls from whatever establishment before the pick up without myself having to choose the girls and do the screening if the ladies in question were up for it. Or do I have to do the pre screening of girls and let you know of an establishment to pick up the girls? Hope that makes sense. If you could clarify this for me. thanks mate.

And when i ordered a limo pickup when i first arrived in LOS i was expecting a limo like this but got a more sedan type :GoldenSmile1: .

Sounds like a blast. But I think the price is WAY too high for Pattaya. Min $1000 (30,000bt) per booking? I understand the set up and operating cost for this was probably pretty high, but maybe that means it wasn't a sustainable business plan.

For around 30,000bt you can take a cruise on a yacht http://www.secretspattaya.com/luxury-yacht/day-cruise.php

and even the yacht I thought was overpriced, just using it as an example. I don't consider myself a cheap charlie.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck, I will keep an eye on the website as it seems like a fun idea, if the price was to come down.

So if we desire an airport pickup with a couple of girls you guys will arrange the girls correct? What i am asking is will you pick up some girls from whatever establishment before the pick up without myself having to choose the girls and do the screening if the ladies in question were up for it. Or do I have to do the pre screening of girls and let you know of an establishment to pick up the girls? Hope that makes sense. If you could clarify this for me. thanks mate.

And when i ordered a limo pickup when i first arrived in LOS i was expecting a limo like this but got a more sedan type :GoldenSmile1: .

If you want us to pick someone up on your behalf pre airport run, we can do that but you would need to tell us who to pick up and from what establishment.

Edited by Thailand Stretch Limousine

Book Now

Sounds like a blast. But I think the price is WAY too high for Pattaya. Min $1000 (30,000bt) per booking? I understand the set up and operating cost for this was probably pretty high, but maybe that means it wasn't a sustainable business plan.

For around 30,000bt you can take a cruise on a yacht http://www.secretspattaya.com/luxury-yacht/day-cruise.php

and even the yacht I thought was overpriced, just using it as an example. I don't consider myself a cheap charlie.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck, I will keep an eye on the website as it seems like a fun idea, if the price was to come down.

I too wish you guys luck, but a 30k baht minimum, seems a bit pricey for Pattaya.

FatherMojo

A new BG asked an experienced BG what was the difference between the Long Con and the Short Con. The experienced BG replied... The Long Con takes longer, but the rewards are far greater.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

Pattaya Hotel Listing: www.bookmyspot.com

Condo / Housing Forum: www.roomdaddy.com Please recommend to your friends living in a condo or village. This could be a good place to stay informed about the happenings where you live.

Alright guys, after doing some initial consultation with some local experts, we've lowered the price to 6,000 baht per hour, and 12,000 baht for airport runs between BKK and Pattaya.

Book Now

I have never seen a stretch limo in thailand before, good luck with the venture.

Dont get me wrong but still think your priceing yourself too high.

I own/operate a chauffered hire car service in melbourne australia & we also have stretch limousines as well

just to give you an indication of how our prices are structured

long wheel base hire car with a driver e.g bmw 7 series long wheel base,mercedes s class,audi A8 etc etc

are usually double the cost of a taxi melbourne airport to city is $60 our hire cars are $120 (usually 1 hour booking)

for the 10 seater stretchech e.g Lincoln,crysler 300c,caprice etc the cost is $180 (usually 1 hour booking)3 times the taxi cost

Hummer extra long 14 seater $240 again usually a 1 hour booking rate 1 way transfer 4 times the cost of a taxi

also keeping in mind that we have to pay our drivers 30% of all fares & i believe that your drivers rates would be more affordable in thailand

I believe that you have started a good service (buisness) but with pattaya's tourist demographic your client base may be limited

usually the tourists in pattaya are'nt huge spenders

If i were running the service that you are 'in pattaya' i would be priceing it more like

3000-3500bht airport-pattaya

and

2500bhat per hour minimum 4 hours for other transfers

Edited by The_Gun

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

The reason the price is higher here than in your country, is because Stretch Limos are not made nor are they available here, so the cost to import one is approx 320% of the actual value of the car. So for example to import a 30,000 USD car, it costs a total of 90,000 USD + 30,000 USD for the car, means total a 30,000 USD car costs 120,000 USD to have in Thailand. Unfortunately we cannot lower the price any further at this time without completely eliminating profit margins. Just a side note, this car operates in Bangkok AND Pattaya, not just solely Pattaya.

Book Now

The reason the price is higher here than in your country, is because Stretch Limos are not made nor are they available here, so the cost to import one is approx 320% of the actual value of the car. So for example to import a 30,000 USD car, it costs a total of 90,000 USD + 30,000 USD for the car, means total a 30,000 USD car costs 120,000 USD to have in Thailand. Unfortunately we cannot lower the price any further at this time without completely eliminating profit margins. Just a side note, this car operates in Bangkok AND Pattaya, not just solely Pattaya.

Its exactly the same situation in australia with 300c's,lincolns & hummers

Due to our road rules the cars must be purchased here to get certified example a 300c

cost of vehicle is $68,000 = $70,000 us

then we have to ship it to america to stretch $24,000 au return

cost of stretching modifications $70,000-$90,000 depending on specs

Then re register & stamp duty to be paid 'again'on the new value of vehicle $6,000

Total $160,000-$190,000 aud

Also a bmw 740li which we charge $120 for a 1 hour airport transfer costs $240,000

Its your call but we have been in this industrie for over 20 years & made many mistakes in the past which im sure everybody makes

but the thing we have found is if its a reasonable price that the 'general' public will use you will find that the vehicle doesnt remain idle & is always booked.

before long you will be ordering another 3 vehicles to keep up the demand

affordability is the key.

Edited by The_Gun

Its exactly the same situation in australia with 300c's,lincolns & hummers

Due to our road rules the cars must be purchased here to get certified example a 300c

cost of vehicle is $68,000 = $70,000 us

then we have to ship it to america to stretch $24,000 au return

cost of stretching modifications $70,000-$90,000 depending on specs

Then re register & stamp duty to be paid 'again'on the new value of vehicle $6,000

Total $160,000-$190,000 aud

Also a bmw 740li which we charge $120 for a 1 hour airport transfer costs $240,000

Its your call but we have been in this industrie for over 20 years & made many mistakes in the past which im sure everybody makes

but the thing we have found is if its a reasonable price that the 'general' public will use you will find that the vehicle doesnt remain idle & is always booked.

before long you will be ordering another 3 vehicles to keep up the demand

affordability is the key.

Why not let him get his own feet in Thailand ? Have you ever had this business in Thailand? To tell you the truth how it is done in Australia is not really important, this seems to be unique in Thailand for this kind of car. Give the guy a break.

Why not let him get his own feet in Thailand ? Have you ever had this business in Thailand? To tell you the truth how it is done in Australia is not really important, this seems to be unique in Thailand for this kind of car. Give the guy a break.

To be perfectly hones mate , its his buisness & he can run it which ever way he likes its no skin off my nose.

But the only thing i am doing is giving him a piece of advise through the mistakes we have made in over 20 years in this industrie

The client base he is targeting is the western world population australian,american,english etc etc & the clients that will be his customers are people who would be familiar with the costs.

He has priced the service at the same level as you would pay in the western world but we all know that in the asian countries & certain other countries things are cheaper & expect the costs to reflect that

If your paying $2000 a night for a stunner in australia,america or england .............. will you pay the same in pattaya ?

anyway good luck & hope it goes well for you.

• 4 weeks later...

I have an idea in my mind,i will put it to the band and get back to you,regards JoeQ

Looks great, and I have a few friends that work in the Middle East who may be interested next time they're over, but I would push for the Russian Market and not the cash-strapped Western market.

No matter where you go, there you are....

... this car operates in Bangkok AND Pattaya, not just solely Pattaya.

OK, now I can see why your market research showed this might be a profitable venture. At first I thought you were going to rely solely on Pattaya and I was scratching my head wondering how research could show this small market could support those rates.

Most Westerners here bitch about a 2000 baht fare to the airport.

I would market it like hell to banks and corporations, but sex tourists and ex-pats? Probably not so much.

Good luck!

OK, now I can see why your market research showed this might be a profitable venture. At first I thought you were going to rely solely on Pattaya and I was scratching my head wondering how research could show this small market could support those rates.

Most Westerners here bitch about a 2000 baht fare to the airport.

I would market it like hell to banks and corporations, but sex tourists and ex-pats? Probably not so much.

Good luck!

My thoughts exactly - maybe pitched at Secrets BMs, as some are conspicuous spenders ? When the service is 10x what people are generally paying for transit between Bangkok and Pattaya (and in some cases, still complaining), I hope they have their sums right ! I don't think Russians will be overly interested either - Pattaya attracts the budget-minded ones who seem to resent paying 200 THB for a T-shirt.

Best Wishes TSL. It takes "balls" to do what you are doing.

You have a captive market, much bigger than people may think.

It is all about Status...and Bangkok and Pattaya are both full of

mega wealthy THAI's, CHINESE, and other Countries doing Business here.

As well, you have the HiSo's.....Market Well and soon you will have 5 on the roads.

But dont ask for tips (joke)....

Be adaptable. It's all about supply and demand and Strategic Marketing.

I doubt if many mongerers would be interested....who are they out to impress???

And...if they did hire...how liberal are the activities within the vehicle...I didnt see

curtains??

All the best with your quest. Always wanted to drive one of those beasts.

Cheers

H888