IGNORED

Birthday celebration in Pattaya

Kama boy

want to freak out on my birthday in Pattaya !!!

Any good ideas ??

Edited by Kama boy

You,ll love it,had mine at a beer bar,they go crazy about it all,and i can say it was the best birthday party i ever had.I will be going for my birthday again next year

want to freak out on my birthday in Pattaya !!!

Any good ideas ??

Hi Kama

Why not try this?

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/72828-the-castle/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1

Not for me I might add.

Happy Freaking Birthday when it comes.

You do know it is customary for the Birthday Boy to ring the bell in every bar he frequents on his B-Day when in Patts?

Tony

Kama Boy .... I am joining the party, no question about it.

For all the addicts out there, we need to organize the craziest, the most insane, unforgettable party a man can ever have for his birthday.

Can you go crazy for us? By the way, there are not limits! Keep the ideas flowing ....

At the end of the game, I personally take the responsibility to post the detailed program on this thread.

Dr. MAK

Id rent a room in the p-enthouse hotel and have a devils den party, get as many as you can on all night outcalls.

I agree, that must be the best way to celebrate your birthday in Pattaya(at least in my mind).

Unforgettable.

Play on, player!

Its BF's birthday when in Pattaya. Im really shit at gifts..that's why he has a wish list on EbaY... :)

It'll be my duty to give him a ripper b'day to remember (April 27 he'll be 39, which makes me a cougar LOL) I would love some ideas please.

Thanks guys!

Call Ricky at Baby dolls i had a little birthday party for my boy at Baby dolls and it was great.

If i was you i would pop down to south Pattaya ,i hear that there are bars there that have girls that for a price you can take home and have sex with!! dont know if its true but worth a try :Birthday_Cake:

Hey guys,

Thanks for the ideas !!!

I am sure my birthday celebration in July will be unforgetable....

Kama Boy

That's it guys !? What happened to creativity? COME ON ... I would do that every day in Pattaya. What did you think, I was going there for beer.

What about, if you grab agogo girl, and go skydiving. You will at least have the adrenaline rush that goes with the package. On the other hand, you have to be quick about it :-D

I am sure you will never forget your birthday. Even if you thought that you have made it everywhere, I am sure you will never forget this one.

Dr. MAK

Edited by Dr MAK

Why not celebrating it in a bar or a gogo (or disco) ?

If you know an owner or a manager well (or a good friend of you knows), you can settle something for your birthday.

You can make a buffet, barfine several ladies, have a "special show" for your birthday or even receive surprises... I got a free bottle of vodka for my last birthday :)

These are only ideas taken from previous birthday parties I attended but with money, you can make whatever you want :P

The goal is to f****** enjoy the night as a king, so if you make a birthday bash in a place you like, I can tell you that thanks to Thai people you'll be a real King with a big K :D

... or you can visit several places and spend more money than on a "normal night" (by buying ping pong balls, throwing notes away...).

That's how I would do for my birthday (but I prefer option 1).