IGNORED

apple store tukcom

andyaus

I need some equipment fir my Apple computer. Is there an apple store in Tukcom and are they expensive? Looking for accessories rather than devices.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I need some equipment fir my Apple computer. Is there an apple store in Tukcom and are they expensive? Looking for accessories rather than devices.

I don't know if there is an apple store there

But most of the vendors do sell original Iphones and Apple accessories

Bought an Iphone 3 to my GF there in december for 12,8K

Edited by tomas1974

Yes there is. I dropped my Mac a few months ago and busted the hard drive. They put in a new hard drive and upgraded the memory. Still works great. Was about $100 U.S.

Does anyone have an idea about the Thai release date for the iPad 2?

It's at least €100 cheaper there than here and it'd make a nice travel companion...

Yes there is. I dropped my Mac a few months ago and busted the hard drive. They put in a new hard drive and upgraded the memory. Still works great. Was about $100 U.S.

Thanks for that information ..A new seagate hard drive and some RAM would cost $100 in most stores so getting it installed as well is a bonus...

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I don't know if there is an apple store there

But most of the vendors do sell original Iphones and Apple accessories

Bought an Iphone 3 to my GF there in december for 12,8K

Hey tomas, when you were buying the iphone 3 for the GF did you have a look at what the iphone 4 (16G) cost at Tukcom?? Cheers :Grin3:

The TukCom Apple store is on the ground floor, toward the back on the left side, next to an eye glass store.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf