Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Golf in late May

Bear 181

Hi. I am in Pattaya May 20th to 30th.

Looking to play a few games.

Will need to hire clubs and of course

A cart because of extreme weather.

In Patong was allowed to play in jobbers

Will these be allowed here if not where

In Pattaya can I buy golf equipment.

I know there are organized games played

By certain bars would be interested in that.

Just want good times on good courses.

Hey Bear,

If I am correct in assuming jobbers are short pants, that isn't a problem.:) I play out of the Golf Club on LK Metro and you can get clubs from them. They will stop along the way and buy balls if you need them. I usually bring my own along with my shoes. They leave early (around 0830 or 0900) and have a list of the courses they'll be playing and sign up sheet available the week before. I'll be there during that time so maybe we'll see you on the course.

Edited by wetwillie

• 3 weeks later...

I also play with "The Golf Club" when I'm in town (Sept 10 Monthly Medal Winner), he's a link to their web site http://golfclubpattaya.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=42&Itemid=92

Good luck and maybe we'll see each other around..

Aloha..

Edited by K-Man

If can, can.. If no can, no can..