IGNORED

lk mansions

paulyd2k

hi guys, coming to patts june 18th for 2weeks, been told to book lk mansions, any of you got any good or bad points on this place thanks ,paul

The rooms are nice and the hotel is in a good location, plus it's a great price at 800baht. The only problem is one of the women on reception is a bitch, she has caused a problem for my friends on every stay at the hotel. Other than that its a good hotel.

there are 3 buildings, the best is the one above reception, try and get a room there if you can

I have this on my shortlist for the next trip.

Can you elaborate on the receptionist being a bitch ?

Was the problem brining guests back ?

There are some other comments under another thread topic "LK Range of accomadation"

I had the TG go down and have a look at the Junior Deluxe Room (probably a Standard Superior room in real terms) that I booked on line for TB 800 per night.

Now she has stayed with me in Villa Panalee for TB 1500 per night and also in Pasadena Lodge for TB 1000 per night during the past three months.

For what it's worth, she said, very clean and just as good, but maybe a bit smaller that before. Sounds like a 28m2 room at LK Mansions vs the more Standard 34m2 elsewhere.

I will find out in 9 days time, but so far the room itself seems to be good valuse for TB 800 per night. As for the Receptionist who sounds like she might be a real bitch, I let you know as well.

Can't complain for TB 800 per night, and if it is shit for whatever reason, I will just walk and forgo what I paid

Edited by pipoz4444

quality of room is very hit or miss. i booked 2 rooms for a few mates.

1 guy got a decent room and the other guy got a shithole..

as for comments about it been clean.. i dont think so :Circle_Sharks:

just look at the August Suites across the road

now thats clean..!!!! :GoldenSmile1:

id spend another 500 and stay somewhere else :Circle_Sharks:

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

quality of room is very hit or miss. i booked 2 rooms for a few mates.

1 guy got a decent room and the other guy got a shithole..

as for comments about it been clean.. i dont think so :Circle_Sharks:

just look at the august suites across the road

now thats clean..!!!! :GoldenSmile1:

id spend another 500 and stay somewhere else :Circle_Sharks:

Hi how long ago was this.

I might have to forgo what I have paid on line and move.

Hi how long ago was this.

I might have to forgo what I have paid on line and move.

it was 2 weeks ago..

its not that bad really, just compared to the August Suites it was rough enough

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

it was 2 weeks ago..

its not that bad really, just compared to the august suites it was rough enough

Ok thanks. I am going to phone them tomorrow, so please what part of the builidng (as I undertsand they have several wings) should I demand a Junior Delux room in to have a chance of getting the better quality/reasonable room.

Also what was the room name/class that you booked or had?

I just had a look at the August Suite web page and their rooms start at TB 2000 per day (when booked On Line), is that about right or did you book it via some other way?

Thanks

Edited by pipoz4444

Ok thanks. I am going to phone them tomorrow, so please what part of the builidng (as I undertsand they have several wings) should I demand a Junior Delux room in to have a chance of getting the better quality/reasonable room.

Also what was the room name/class that you booked or had?

I just had a look at the August Suite web page and their rooms start at TB 2000 per day (when booked On Line), is that about right or did you book it via some other way?

Thanks

you can get city side August Suites for 1600 baht if you e-mail them directly

I always stay in lk mansion, but dont book online (as you may end up in one of the other buildings). I go straight to reception on arrival and make sure I get one of the rooms above reception at 650 baht per night. Top notch. Never known them to be fully booked either..

I always stay in lk mansion, but dont book online (as you may end up in one of the other buildings). I go straight to reception on arrival and make sure I get one of the rooms above reception at 650 baht per night. Top notch. Never known them to be fully booked either..

Thanks

Shit, I already paid TB 800 per night on line

What do you think of the rooms and which is the better building to ask for

Ask for rooms above the building where the main reception is - all the rooms there are the same, and decent quality for the price. If you pay by the week or the month, you can get it even cheaper (i think its about 500 per night paying by the month, although might be a bit more now)

I stayed at the LK Mansion for 3 months. The room was OK and i had no problems with the receptionist. Only issue was no safe which makes me nervous with bar girls in the room. Worst issue was i used the A/C all night and near the end got a really bad chest infection (which i think was from the A/C but who knows). I doubt if they ever clean them.

thanks for feedback guys, i have been online and found the rooms for 600bht per night, if you click on the special offers, otherwise 800bht, my mate who i`m going with has stayed there before and said book on arrival so think i will go with his choice, thanks paul

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed there for a few days over the weekend. The room was in the supposedly one in the newer renovated building - the one above the Receptionist area

First impression as you walk into that Main Rceptionist Bulding,is that,the web entrance pictures are very kind (touched up) and its grubby and ordinary in real life

As for the Room,

Small (28m2) but clean and tidy

Side furniture and cupboards look a bit dated and not anywear near as good looking as the web page.

Same with the Room Decor - the web picture shows a much more attractive Decor than it really is in real life

Bathroom is clean and tidy and spacius (shower only no bath)and the only issue is that the shower water is warm (not hot) and the no hot water to the vanity tap

Bed is Queen size and comfortable - yes the bed is on castors, but juts wedge a timber chop stick in the castors and it doesn't move. Clean and tidy linen no complaints

TV is small 20inch, but good selection of channels

No safe box in the room itself, but there is a Safe Box Area down below on the ground floor opposite the Receptionist Desk Area and you get allocated one with your room

Overall- It's OK if your max budget is TB 800 per night - Rate it as a 6/7 out of 10, when compared to other similar 800 Baht per night rooms.

I have seen plenty worst and older looking for TB 800 and a few much better, but I would gladly pay a few more Baht and look around for one better next time.

Its a one time only stay for me at LK Mansions and I will move on and pay more elsewhere