Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

1br - Quick Sale! Condo in Central Pattaya

williamtan

Quick Sale! The Avenue Residence offers one bedroom 52 sq.m., fully furnished, euro-kitchen, pool side, key card.

Facilities on The Avenue Residence territory: fitness room, 24 hr cctv/security, Wi-Fi, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, waterfall,

coffee shop, restaurant, garden/sitting area, lobby reception, commercial centre, underground parking.

2 minutes walk to The Avenue Shopping Center,

5 minutes walk to Royal Garden Plaza and Beach Road

10 minutes walk to Walking Street.

Asking Price: 2.85 Million Baht (Foreign Name)

For investors, this unit can start earning an income almost immediately. It's also worth noting that it is actually a very nice development.

hi, do you want 1 million for this, or 2.85?

Making moves so i can step beyond the intellectual framework of the present day character structure

hi, do you want 1 million for this, or 2.85?

2.85 i would have thought ?

Hey William, what are the maintenance and sinking fund costs?

Hey William, what are the maintenance and sinking fund costs?

The maintenance fee is 30 baht/sqm. The buyer shall pay only tax & transfer fee.

Thanks for that William, so that is 52m² times 30baht = 1,560baht per month = 18,720 per year, yes?

I have purchased two condos in Thailand now and the transfer fees and associated charges are usually split 50/50 between the buyer and seller.

Thanks for that William, so that is 52m² times 30baht = 1,560baht per month = 18,720 per year, yes?

I have purchased two condos in Thailand now and the transfer fees and associated charges are usually split 50/50 between the buyer and seller.

Sorry, it's my fault. The area of this is 46 sqm.(The Urban-52 sqm)

46 times 30 baht = 1,380 baht/month = 16,560 baht/year.

Yep.the buyer and the seller shall pay 50/50 but this unit the buyer will register the ownership from the developer(Nova Group).

How much would a unit like this return per month in rent.

20,000 baht per month

slightly misleading above as a 46m unit there is getting closer to 15k a month

slightly misleading above as a 46m unit there is getting closer to 15k a month

Studio,rent is 15k a month (34-36 sqm)

It's a nice development and a good location but i always thought a little pricey for a non sea view condo. This is 62,000 baht a sq metre, my condo (with sea view) is around 35,000 a sq metre.