IGNORED

Get a girl over for 1-2 months to UK

tomas1974

Is this possible. To get any thai girl on a torusit visa?

What costs I need:

Flights

insurance

accomdation (she saty with me)

1-2 months maximum?

ANy other stuff to consider?

To find a girl that you want to see every day for 1-2 months

It's not the same at home.. it tends to be just a normal relationship with all that comes with that

They get bored rather quick if you don't give them 50£ every day to go shopping or something

It's not the same at home.. it tends to be just a normal relationship with all that comes with that

They get bored rather quick if you don't give them 50£ every day to go shopping or something

good point. I better just get a girl here.

So right Tomas, I was recently able to bring my TGF back to the UK (she had an existing valid visa from a previous relationship) and it was very different to our, albeit holiday relationship in Pattaya,

She quickly became cold, lonely and home-sick and wanted to go back home. Not saying that that would be everyone's experience but it was mine.

I suspect that it would be a special Thai girl that could happily adapt to life outside Thailand, especially in a colder climate.

Before you even think about flights she would need to gain entry clearance first.

The longer you have been together (that you can actually prove) the more chance she has of getting a visa.

I was told that if she booked the holiday herself,it made it a lot easier(you actually pay for her)she would say she is a tourist,don,t know how true this is,i was thinking of fetching my Tg over for a couple of weeks

Sorry but who ever told you that if she books the holiday will make it easy is incorrect. I believe its similar to the process i've just been through with my TG coming to Australia. You need to provide information that you have known each other and for how long i.e. photos, email, phone records. She will need to provide her information and as its a tourist Visa they will want to see that she has a reason to return back to Thailand and not want to over stay in the UK i.e. she has Land/house or a job to go back to. You will also need to provide a letter of support stating that you will provide for her when she's in the UK, you will also need to show that you have available funds to support her trip., I don't believe there's any minimum etc for this but you would need to have some money in the back.

My advice would be to seek advice from a registered migration agent for info, Paul from Thai Visa Express is someone i've previously used.

Cheers

Jon

I was told that if she booked the holiday herself,it made it a lot easier(you actually pay for her)she would say she is a tourist,don,t know how true this is,i was thinking of fetching my Tg over for a couple of weeks

Dont know how things work in the Uk but if a tg wants to come to holland and she books the trip in Thailand to get a visa she must have € 34 p. day she stays in holland also she needs to show bankpaper so they can see she have the money to support her selve in holland.

But thing will get even more difficult here in the future, so better find a girl there and live in the land of smiles

I stand corrected,how he said it was she booked an hotel and every thing else,just the same as we do in this country

Sorry matey, I wish it was just that easy for her to book the flight and hotel room (I'm sure many other BM's also wish it was that easy) Reality is it's way more complicated and time consuming. There are so many hurdles they make you jump through to get the VISA it sometimes makes you wonder if its worth it, for me it was great and I plan to get her back over very shortly for another 3 month stay. On the positive side, once she's done one successful VISA with her the second one should be a lot easier.

By the way it might be wise not to pay too much attention to the chap who's been giving you the Visa advice!

I know wot your saying,silly question,wot if they are a genuine tourist,just coming to see are country,not visiting anybody,just sight seeing,like we do from are country ?

Thought you dislike the thai, preferered the east europeans on your latest post????? Why bring em if you dislike em.... Problems with thai girls

Edited by jocky king

Is this possible. To get any thai girl on a torusit visa?

What costs I need:

Flights

insurance

accomdation (she saty with me)

1-2 months maximum?

ANy other stuff to consider?

Save yourself the trouble and just pop down to your local zoo. I'm sure they have some chimpanzees there. As you said in a previous thread you can't tell the difference. All Thai women look the same, just like chimpanzees right? Or do you intend to bring a Thai girl over to your place and humiliate her by comparing her to the white women you say you prefer?

Of course you don't mean to sound racist but............

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey