Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nanotrax Mini R/C Hobby Shop

Shake Girl

today is club race day, but i'm not sure i'm ready since i've been busy on a new project... my Mini Z Drift has been occupying my time, it now has a full array of option parts that give it a slick look and allow it to drift with ease. its all about the bling baby! eventually, i'll post the option parts install report on the blog, i've included a few pics from that here... please stop by @ 6pm for the club race and if you say you saw nanotrax on pattaya addicts, your first cold draft Heineken is on me :D

a few of the option parts, these are from PN Racing

P1090140.JPG

who is that working for hours on this tiny beauty? :P

P1090188.JPG

the completed chassis with aluminum bling and unseen goodies

P1090202.JPG

i'm the proud owner of a Nissan 350Z Z33 setup to DRIFT... slightly cheaper than the full size one

P1090203.JPG

Sexy Pattaya Girls @ ShakeGirl.com - Follow Shake Girl on Facebook & Twitter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shake Girl

• PepeLePew

• bigjimslay

• dirtdog

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you going to be opening up for the gp bikes today? If yes what time. I'll try to find you and pop down.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

are you going to be opening up for the gp bikes today? If yes what time. I'll try to find you and pop down.

i won't be hitting the gym tomorrow so i'll open when i wake up (i live upstairs)... so if the bikes run about 10am, i'll be up and the doors will be open. you're welcome to stop by and enjoy the racing in the pit station or lounge, the shop opens offically at 2pm. hope 2 c u here! ;) btw, just got back from a hot ST so no guarantees on the opening time lol

Race is in Spain tomorrow so by my reckoning kick off should be around 6 or 7pm Thai time. Plenty of time for recovery, gym and for me to attempt to find your place. 2nd time lucky I'm hoping!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Race is in Spain tomorrow so by my reckoning kick off should be around 6 or 7pm Thai time. Plenty of time for recovery, gym and for me to attempt to find your place. 2nd time lucky I'm hoping!

thank for stopping by bro.... i ended up at ibar playing pool with the mrs. so i'll have to catch up with ya @ Fahrenheit on another night ;)

thank for stopping by bro.... i ended up at ibar playing pool with the mrs. so i'll have to catch up with ya @ fahrenheit on another night ;)

It was a pleasure. Thank you for the hospitality. I'll definately be back for the next Formula 1 race and maybe even sooner to try out some more of your wifes delicious cooking along with a couple of cold beers. You have a great set up there.

I ended up at I bar too. Very late and very drunk. Somehow I still managed to rock the pool table til closing time! Give me a shout next time you are out. I'm having a quiet one tonight as I rolled in at 8am this morning!

RULES

1NQq.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I drive by there all the time and thought it was just slot cars so i never stopped in but now that i have seen the cars/track/beer i know the start of yet another R/C hobby has begun. The best part is that its wife friendly with the nails/food/tv and with the low cost compared to most R/C projects i undertake i won't get the "you have enough toys" lecture.

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

too many of you guys ask about what to do/where to take thai girlfriends during the day.

here's some short fun they dig, and you are up for fun then it gels.

a great morning or arvo session (between roots) !.

just off 2nd rd.

cant go wrong !.

we'll be only half open on the final day of songkran but we're back in full swing thereafter. most of the club members are out of town, out of the country or lost in love so its been quiet but our shop is a comfortable place for guys who visit pattaya often or live here and need something other than the bar scene to keep you occupied. Joom's cooking seems to be the main attraction lately so even if you're not into R/C stop by for some of the best Thai food in Pattaya :D

Didn't you have a shop on or near the six at one time? If I remember correctly, you had a brake in while you and your lady were upstairs. You caught one of the little rats a whipped up on his ass pretty good.

Even it it wasn't you, I wish you the best of luck with the business.

for the guys who stopped in today... thanks and i'm glad we can be a place for you to call your home away from home. i'll keep 'who' on the low as some people like to stay 'on the low'. if you're in the area and want to enjoy some great food, companionship or just need a hideaway from the wildness that is Pattaya, please just stop in for a chat. the next F1 race is on Sunday May 8 and starts @ 7pm.... there is no charge for viewing, but of course we love to sell beer :D

ChinesGrandPrix-at-Nanotrax-1.jpg

ChinesGrandPrix-at-Nanotrax-2.jpg

ChinesGrandPrix-at-Nanotrax-3.jpg

any chance of getting the moto gp races? i drink a lot of beer....

Living in Pattaya racing motorcycles and drinking like a fish...

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today

any chance of getting the moto gp races? i drink a lot of beer....

I watched Moto GP there. Brilliant spot to watch any motorsport. Mr Nanotrax is a superb host and his wife is is an even better cook!

RULES

1NQq.gif

• 4 weeks later...

one of the faster drivers in our club is in town and we had a really close one last nite at our weekly club race... here's the report plus a few pics.

today we held Round 13 and what a round it was! 6 drivers showed for the contest (including myself) and it was going to be a battle as one could tell after qualifying with the top 3 drivers all under 9 seconds. Dahm grabbed the TQ followed by me (Q'on), Robby, Dylan, Olaf and Hugh. the beginning of the final started with my losing position due to a crash on the 3rd corner. Dahm took a lead but quickly lost it to Robby turning it into a chase. Robby wasn't the fastest but he was certainly the one to watch when it comes to consistency so i did my best simply to keep pace without errors. Dahm made several mistakes early and found himself down a lap early in the race. i kept pace and @ lap 96, Robby made his first critical mistake, allowing me to pass and take the lead. Dahm was following Robby closely and was attempting to make a comeback when his battery failed at about 20 mins in. he lost time and further fell out of the chase for the lead with a few more aggressive driving mistakes. in Robby's race to catch up, he drove aggressively and ran into traffic allowing me to take a full lap lead on lap 137. still at a faster pace, i was able to extend the lead to almost a lap but Robby picked up the pace and was closing fast. a few mistakes on his part followed slowing pursuit and by lap 179, my battery called it quits. luckily, my car was close to me and i grabbed it for a quick change. he easily made up the extra lap and was closing fast on my position when i finally put the car down and burst out with gyro malfunctioning.... one final lap and the race was on to the finish line. we were on the same lap but i still held the lead.... we took the hairpin and Robby cut it incorrectly causing him to run into the barrier. i was able to maintain the lead and limp to the finish line for the hair raising finish :crazy: . i was very aware of where both he and i were but after fact checking for missed laps, i pulled victory from the jaws of a dead battery by 4 tenths of a second. Dahm followed and the remaining drivers had a considerable separation amongst them but all driving courteously and with precision. what a great race! thanks for showing up guys, its always more fun with a big group so i hope you'll all be back next week. here are official results:

POS | TOTAL LAPS | TOTAL TIME | AVERAGE LAP TIME | BEST LAP #/TIME | DRIVER/CAR

1 - 181 Laps [30:06.214] - 9.979 Avg Lap, #66/9.187 - Q'on {XP McLaren F1 GTR}

2 - 181 Laps [30:06.599] - 9.981 Avg Lap, #28/9.203 - Robby {ENZO Ferrari} +15 pts

3 - 179 Laps [30:00.785] - 10.06 Avg Lap, #147/9.093 - Dahm {ENZO Ferrari} +11 pts

4 - 145 Laps [30:11.780] - 12.495 Avg Lap, #50/10.109 - Olaf {Audi R8} +8 pts

5 - 125 Laps [30:04.245] - 14.434 Avg Lap, #101/10.078 - Dylan {Xanavi Nismo GT-R} +6 pts

6 - 117 Laps [30:05.711] - 15.433 Avg Lap, #19/11.077 - Hugh {XP McLaren F1 GTR} +5 pts

nanotrax-club-race-15May2011_4.jpg

nanotrax-club-race-15May2011_1.jpg

nanotrax-club-race-15May2011_2.jpg

nanotrax-club-race-15May2011_3.jpg

Edited by Mr NanoTrax

• 3 weeks later...

American Style Hot Wings have been added to the menu at nanotrax.... we're thinking about getting the shop listed in door to door but after a few of the guys had a taste, we're afraid we'd get more orders than we can handle! :D Moto GP is on tomorrow and as always, draft is 60 baht and on race days, its buy 2 get 1 free all day.

hotwings-at-nanotrax-03.jpg

WTF-on-F1R-4.jpg

WTF-on-F1R-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

sorry about letting the thread die, but the shop is -of course- still open, business hours are listed on our homepage @ http://www.nanotrax.net ...i hope you'll take a moment to stop in, especially if you love r/c cars :D

sorry I havent got around to popping in yet, i drive that way daily, will definitely pop in for some chicken