IGNORED

flights from bangkok

demario

hi all i am looking for a web site or something where i could maaybe get a cheap flight from bangkok to manchester i have tried the usual etiad quatar them type bit expensive dont know if i could get any cheaper from local travel agent :001_Thank_You5:

Try Kayak, its a search engine giving you prices from all the airlines and other sites like orbitz, Expedia, and so on.

markinaruba

suggest either www.lastminute.com or www.fly.com - fly.com is my preferred option as it encompasses all the quotes for pretty much all the uk sites (inc opodo, netflights, lastminute) and is where i booked my last 3 trips thru. however, the days of dirt cheap flights manchester seem to be gone now - i'm flying out of heathrow this time as it was over 100 quid cheaper. even direct flights with eva were less than the cheaper manchester option when i booked.

hi all i am looking for a web site or something where i could maaybe get a cheap flight from bangkok to manchester i have tried the usual etiad quatar them type bit expensive dont know if i could get any cheaper from local travel agent :001_Thank_You5:

:GoldenSmile1: WELL dear chap from BKK to MAN you will have to try at the travel agents over there .Here in the UK to get flts like out off BKK you have more chance off juggling soot

cheers chris :Chokdee:

Wriggley Tin 1

i just paid 18000 baht to heathrow from bkk -one way with gulf air....the cheapest one way option to Mcr was 24,000 baht! I'll take the train up to Mcr from euston-£17,and save myself over £100.