IGNORED

Cannot see Images - REPORT YOUR IP HERE

Geek In Asia

Still no avatars or pics. Also yesterday was unable to view website at all. Browser just produced a "Server not Found" message when trying to connect with this site.

"But one of the lessons a woman most rarely learns,is never to talk to an angry or drunken man."...from Adam Bede by George Eliot.

Every thing seems to be working normal again, images and avatars display nicely. I couldn't find the server either earlier today.

Still have image problem over at PI.

Thanks for working on it.

Thats the problem displayed in the screenshot

The Domain name server is not accepting requests from all IPs its a firewall filtering issue as far as i know

Screen shot 2011-03-29 at 7.26.44 AM.png

EDIT: And now i cannot even see my own attachment :P

Edited by Big

Still no avatars or pics. Also yesterday was unable to view website at all. Browser just produced a "Server not Found" message when trying to connect with this site.

Pictures and some avatars now showing - noticed my own avatar still missing.

"But one of the lessons a woman most rarely learns,is never to talk to an angry or drunken man."...from Adam Bede by George Eliot.

• 4 weeks later...

This is from my home Internet line and I will get my business internet ip later but both haven't been able to see pictures starting about 3-4 days ago and till persisting