IGNORED

Cannot see Images - REPORT YOUR IP HERE

Geek In Asia

Hi Everyone,

I am confident I have resolved the issue now, so please anyone who has manually modified the IP's with host files remove that and test for me.

Then if you see a problem please report your IP here or via an PM So i can trace it back from the network transport side of things.

Stephen

Hi Stephen thanks for looking int this.

As of now I am still not seeing images. I see SOME of the banner adverts and not others.

My IP is 119.42.97.39

FYI I did not do any of the modifications.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

PLEASE PLEASE ONLY REPLY WITH IP ON THIS THREAD

I appreciate comments on the board are good in general, but I need help to get this issue resolved.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=Trip%201%20status%20%3D%20Success%20%21%0DTrip%202%20status%20%3D%20Songkran%20%21&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16777215&datesColor=16777215&year=2011&month=3&day=11&hour=19&minute=30&second=10&x=-26&y=122" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

<center>If you want to get things done, you positively have to understand at any given point in time exactly what is the most important thing to get done right now, and if you're not doing it, you're not making progress at the fastest possible rate</center>

<center>TehVen - Film and TV VIP, Seeker of the Peace, Part-time Chandelier Cleaner, A legend in his own time, Oppressor of Champions, Soldier of Fortune, World Traveler, Bon Vivant, All around good guy, International lover, Casual Hero, Philosopher, Wars fought, Bears wrestled, Equations solved, Virgins enlightened, Revolutions quelled, Tigers castrated, Orgies organized, Bars quaffed dry, Governments run, Test rockets flown.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life

</center>

Can see some, but far from all. Strange that it is the images upoladed some time ago i can see, but the ones uploaded yesterday or today wont show.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Again can see some photos, may be only 60% though. Other Pattaya boards, have no problems, but PA is my favourite. Using Firefox latest version.

Ploplem seems to be solved for me. I am now able to see all pics.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Having problem seeing photos. Started yesterday. My ip is: 108.121.15.43

Now they're loading. Funny, went over to PI, was having same problem there. Reported it to. Now just checked and still can't see photos on PI, but can on PA. ????

can anyone give me a url to a missing photo on either forums please, i dont have problem here, but it could be in different countries

can anyone give me a url to a missing photo on either forums please, i dont have problem here, but it could be in different countries

It might be a browser issue. I'm using Firefox and it's updated.

When I looked at this thread a few minutes ago I couldn't see the images. http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/46112-pattaya-uncovered/page__st__5664

So I started to reply here and pasted an example of what I saw here, the "attached...." code. Well as soon as I pasted it the images appeared here. So I went back to the above thread and still could not see the images. So I clicked on "reply" and then hit "preview post". The preview displayed an active link in the quoted part of the reply. When I clicked on the link the image was displayed. Then I exited out of the preview and reply window and went back to the thread, and all the images were displayed in the thread.

Broswer?

PS: Tried using Chrome, couldn't see images. Having same problem on PI too.

2.49.0.0/16 I have a dynamic ip so i need my ISP ip range to be added to the ipfw2 rules

im using safari and cant see any pics WTF???

I tried both Google Chrome and IE9 and not seeing a single pic. I'm kind of upset as my countdown to my trip is quite advanced and I am trying to get alll the info possible. Please help.