Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NYC to BKK $927 (inc Taxes & fees)

lostagain

So last weekend I booked a flight from Houston to BKK via Singapore air for $950. I thought that was a fantastic deal. Tonight I get and email from Vayama alerting me to this:

On China Airlines from New York, coach class, from $927 total including taxes and fees.

Sale ends Apr 15, 2011. Fly Between Mar 01 – Jun 30, 2011

Well it cost me too much to get to New Yuck anyway, but perhaps it will be a deal for somebody.

Vayama Sale Link

So last weekend I booked a flight from Houston to BKK via Singapore air for $950. I thought that was a fantastic deal. Tonight I get and email from Vayama alerting me to this:

On China Airlines from New York, coach class, from $927 total including taxes and fees.

Well it cost me too much to get to New Yuck anyway, but perhaps it will be a deal for somebody.

Vayama Sale Link

Thanks a lot for showing me this...I cant leave before June 13th..Im a teacher..so the dates dont work out for me... but i will keep checking... I really appreciate the TIP though

Vayama Sale Link

That flight to BKK via Singapore stops in Moscow, too. Too many stops with layovers. I just got back flying Qatar. One short stop/change of plane in Doha, then a 5 1/2 flight to BKK. Best route from Houston.

That flight to BKK via Singapore stops in Moscow, too. Too many stops with layovers. I just got back flying Qatar. One short stop/change of plane in Doha, then a 5 1/2 flight to BKK. Best route from Houston.

I looked at the Qatar flight as well. Thought it might be a good idea to avoid any stops in that part of the world given recent events. Most likely will not be any problems but the social/political atmosphere in that part of the world is very fluid right now.

The stop in Moscow is about two hours for refueling and to service the plane. They do get you off the plane, run you through security and back on (same plane). My previous flights I have had similar layovers in Tokyo and Soul. My layover in Singapore is 12-1/2 hours, but I planned it that way in order to have 8 hours available to take care of some local business.

• 4 weeks later...