IGNORED

DO you know of anyone personaly who has gotten an STD in Thailand?

Fantasy Island

I don't mean, "I heard a rumour about some guy...", but confirmed cases you know are true. If possible, what did they get, and what were the circumstances? Care to hazard a rough guess in % of teh chances of catching something?

First trip 4 years ago. Caught the big G. Bagged up every time. Must have caught it from a girl who gave me a BBBJ.

I dont think you are going to get much of a response here. I do not know of anyone of my friends who has caught one, not to say they haven't. Do not think it is the bar stool type banter.

I did know a man personally who had aids, died before all the super drugs.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

I think virtually everyone who spends a lot of time here will catch a STD at some time, even if they bag up. Just accept it, apart from HIV it's not so bad.

Years ago, a friend (no, no, it wasn’t me :68: ) caught Hep B from a Pattaya BG.

Quite nasty stuff, his eyeballs and skin turned yellow, his pee brown and he lost a lot of weight.

After immediate medical treatment and several month of strict diet he was fine.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

yes,1987 and first night of a 2 week holiday,3 of us went to patts not knowing what to expect and he got the clap off his first shag,at the time it was 10 days of no alchohol and a course of tablets,oh how we laughed

Caught gonorrhea twice now, after never having any problem for years. Once definetly from a BBBJ, the other time by a cracked condom. The clap is on the rise again in Pattaya and it seems to be a very aggressive form that yo can get only by BBBJ, as I have heard this story from others as well. The good thing is, 400mg Cefixime as a single dose and you get rid of it within 24 hours.

Edited by imyfriendyou

On holiday I caught some stds but nothing major, since I have lived here for 4 years, I have been lucky!

gonorrhea x2

chlamydia x1

Pretty much everyone I know has had them, but most don't want to broadcast it online! Some are more honest than others.

along time ago i got the drippy dick first trip then second trip i got warts whitch wasnt that back in the end when to the clap clinic back in perth and had two quite hot nurses give the old cock and sack agood looking at i bit of a cheap trill until they froze them off

Yupp, me! Twice from the same girl.

And 4-5 more times at home.

No big deal really, penecillin or antibiotics for a few days and you are as good as new.

But I heard from a friends friend who studied at a big university his teammates cousin got stung by a wasp and died due to his bad heart condition.

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

2 near-identical threads on the 1st page of new posts ! I guess I have been lucky on my trips, but I take reasonable care and don't frequent the sort of places where I suspect STDs are statistically more likely. STDs are a fact of life with the mongering game - accept the risk and make sensible decisions. I hear that the more aggressive forms of gonorrhea, etc. are to be found in the Philippines.

How much is a Baht Bus ? :rolleyes:

Gonorrhea, chlamydia and herpes are virulent here, as well as a number of 'unspecific' infections. I know plenty who have caught some or all of them. Just one of the risk factors in mongering.