• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cerberus

• PattayaFanatic

• steve-c

• Helloblackshirt

Total upgrade on the springs, and air-conditioning as well :rolleyes:

I have been really slow on this! I actually though Jezebel was a new DD girl not a fucking minibus. :GoldenSmile1:

Idea sounds great but unable to see any details as the DD website is blocked to me. Question is; we always travel to Pattaya as a 4 ball so does your shag wagon cater for 4 sets of clubs and 4 guys.

I have been really slow on this! I actually though Jezebel was a new DD girl not a fucking minibus. :GoldenSmile1:

Idea sounds great but unable to see any details as the DD website is blocked to me. Question is; we always travel to Pattaya as a 4 ball so does your shag wagon cater for 4 sets of clubs and 4 guys.

No :GoldenSmile1: Think that would take a coach conversion :rolleyes:

Edited by Cerberus

No :GoldenSmile1: Think that would take a coach conversion :rolleyes:

Thanks, we were all getting a little too excited! Never mind one day we could have the introduction of the ultimate DD shag wagon and call it Endeavour – sort of a mix between Ice Road truckers and a Jonny Wild thread :GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

I like the idea of not knowing which girls will be waiting at the airport and even better if they can be wearing uniforms, something to mull over during the long flight.

I will certainly give it a try later this year, cant wait to read the 1st review of the service.

A fine idea sir.

Pattaya Trip No.19 - Commences 22nd December 2013.....................Pattaya Trip No.20 - Commences 27th March 2014

I like the idea of not knowing which girls will be waiting at the airport and even better if they can be wearing uniforms,

I definitely like the concept of having the airport pickup girls dressed as Flight attendants. Adds that little bit of KINK that could be the X-Factor in the success of this enterprise.

fuck - it, story of my life - bus ready a week after I arrived - get to read about it sitting in hong kong airport on way home. I just have to believe Cerberus when he says blame it on songkran ---:ShitHappens1:

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

Fantastic idea, should be a big hit, only after 24 hours travelling i need a long shower before i indulge. I know there's going to be hot and cold towels available, but i wouldn't like to cum across as a smelly fucker with sweaty arse syndrome.

Anyway, i'm sure this will be a massive success. What a way to start your vacation.

Good luck

At 18,000thb the imps should put up with cheesy bell-end