• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cerberus

• PattayaFanatic

• steve-c

• Helloblackshirt

well done Cerberus, have you considered a "uniform" for the imps???

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

Price wise we will be competitive with other similar pick-ups, but the service will leave all others way behind, as Jezebel picks up her skirts and sets an entirely new standard that others will only aspire to. With just 2 x 360% directors chairs and a rear luxury bench seat for the Imps, there will be ample room to stretch out and enjoy the journey :D Baby wipes???? I think I mentioned the surplus of hot and cold towels onboard which the imps will use to refresh parts that others never even go near :rolleyes:

Once we have a launch date I will post full information, including the inclusive cost, both here and on our web site. Patience, it will be worth the wait :wub:

Sounds typically excellent and completely wonderful.

The baby wipes thing made me chuckle. I'm picturing some guy who enjoys 90 minutes of imp-driven bliss as he transits from BKK to Pattaya. The only problem is that he now subliminally associates the fragrance of Baby Wipes with him and the imps rocking down the highway and tends to become visibly erect in the most inappropriate settings ...

Of course in an ideal world, Devil's Den would have bespoke transport options (think Jezebel done as a 777 or A380) from major American, Euro and Oz hubs. But, one step at a time ...

Sounds typically excellent and completely wonderful.

Of course in an ideal world, Devil's Den would have bespoke transport options (think Jezebel done as a 777 or A380) from major American, Euro and Oz hubs. But, one step at a time ...

Oh the dreams :D I wonder if Richard Branson might be up for a partnership :rolleyes: An A380, then helicopter transfer to the Devils Den Resort :wub:

Oh the dreams :D I wonder if Richard Branson might be up for a partnership :rolleyes: An A380, then helicopter transfer to the Devils Den Resort :wub:

Now this airport transfer system should become very popular. I like the idea of a souvenir shirt or hat given out to customers who have enjoyed the experience

test1.gif

Now this airport transfer system should become very popular. I like the idea of a souvenir shirt or hat given out to customers who have enjoyed the experience

Should read:

My Husband had a threesome in a limo in Pattaya..

and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

It does give the phrase "riding with the devil" a whole new meaning :Number1a:

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

It does give the phrase "riding with the devil" a whole new meaning :Number1a:

Riding with the devil perfect for the logo on the shirt

test1.gif

Upgraded suspension??? Whatever for

Tell us about the engine size and does it have overhead Cam drives................of yeah and what about the exhaust, is it chromed. What fuel does it use?

OK OK I'll get me coat 5555

Cerberus, i know you have been planning this for ages and I am sure you have another winner on your hands. Its all about the quality of the service and you and your team have never been anywhere but top of the pile on that.

BTW - I fly to UK 20th March and return 4th April - will it be ready? Its my "golden chance" bro!!!!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

:Fantastic:

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Tell us about the engine size and does it have overhead Cam drives................of yeah and what about the exhaust, is it chromed. What fuel does it use?

OK OK I'll get me coat 5555

Cerberus, i know you have been planning this for ages and I am sure you have another winner on your hands. Its all about the quality of the service and you and your team have never been anywhere but top of the pile on that.

BTW - I fly to UK 20th March and return 4th April - will it be ready? Its my "golden chance" bro!!!!

The outside will be as plain as I can make it :GoldenSmile1:

Yes it will be, get your booking in NOW

We need to give the experience a special status similar to the Mile High club.Maybe 100KPH club.

Edited by PattayaFanatic

Devil's Den's very own bang bus. Great concept. Also love the ads on the baht bus I saw. Your reputation just grows and grows.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Humm..No more Virgin air.Mile High Air.All bed airline each a private suite.

The outside will be as plain as I can make it :GoldenSmile1:

Yes it will be, get your booking in NOW

Oh God!!

Where the hell did I put that book of excuses?? Maybe SoS nicked it!

One question? Is it airport runs only?

I mean some guys might fancy it just for the craic i.e. another one crossed off the "to do" list i.e. Mile High Club, Devils Den, shagging in a Bang Bus.

The Bang Bus Cums to Pattaya!

cc1296071394.jpg

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

it would be a good way to finish of your holiday back to the airport, good luck with your venture

It should have a "Soft Touch Suspension" would not like "Jezabel" to look like a low rider with air system.....as your doing the deed with the imps.....

will it have wifi? (so whitespider can work and not shag the girls)

sound great will you be doing trip back to BKK aswell great way to end a trip

MIKE

Fantastic idea, should be a big hit, only after 24 hours travelling i need a long shower before i indulge. I know there's going to be hot and cold towels available, but i wouldn't like to cum across as a smelly fucker with sweaty arse syndrome.

Anyway, i'm sure this will be a massive success. What a way to start your vacation.

Good luck

Oh my, had planned to pluck up the courage to enter the Den next month on my 2nd trip to Pattaya, start off in the shallow end and advance from there. NOW, however, this seems like the way to say "Fuck It", and jump in the deep end with a weight around my ankles......

Fingers crossed its available soon.

Fantastic idea, should be a big hit, only after 24 hours travelling i need a long shower before i indulge. I know there's going to be hot and cold towels available, but i wouldn't like to cum across as a smelly fucker with sweaty arse syndrome.

Anyway, i'm sure this will be a massive success. What a way to start your vacation.

Good luck

If your such a dirty boy :rolleyes: , there are showers in the airport :D The imps will wait as long as you do not take to long :wub: