IGNORED

Devils Den Express

Cerberus

Our Brand new Toyota Commuter has just been delivered, It will now take 4 weeks to gut it and re-build the inside as the ultimate VIP pick-up, The Devils Den Express.

Jezebel will be readily for her virgin cruise at the end of March. Total luxury interior, sound system, massive flat screen TV, refrigerator, Hot and Cold towel boxes etc. Electric privacy screen, black out windows, dimmer switches, all controllable from the Captains Chair in the rear compartment. Up-graded suspension and........................... it will come complete with two Imps trained in the arts of Mobile satisfaction.

Why take the risk of disappointment, when you can travel 1st class++ with the Devils Den Express, Jezebel is not for everyone, only for those that want the ultimate in hedonistic transfers from airport to hotel. Dedicated trained driver with the vehicle governed to 100k per hour, to ensure you arrive safely and satisfied, in every way :rolleyes:

Full details will be published here on Addicts before anywhere else

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cerberus

• PattayaFanatic

• steve-c

• Helloblackshirt

ohhhhhh shit year mobile beer and BJs what better way to start your trip

sounds like fun, will we be able to pick our imps? - Kristen and Maggie were sensational on my last visit - would be nice to have them meet me off the plane !!!!!!!!!!!! interested to see the pricing - might be a good option to start my visit at easter with some special bunnies.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

I want to book now

Love the fact the suspension is getting upgraded!

Will the driver take the long way back to Pattaya? :GoldenSmile1:

I love her name....Jezebel.

Please post pictures of her once she is finished. Maybe with a couple of beautiful imps in the shot also. :)

Sounds like a great way to arrive to Pattaya....can you install a swing in there?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Will Jezebel be receiving a Buddhist blessing? :GoldenSmile1:

She should be well broken in by my return in September.Hope I can budget for it.

Edited by PattayaFanatic

The bad news is they will be ready until late March. What a shame? I come in early March

muhara

Our Brand new Toyota Commuter has just been delivered, It will now take 4 weeks to gut it and re-build the inside as the ultimate VIP pick-up, The Devils Den Express.

Jezebel will be readily for her virgin cruise at the end of March. Total luxury interior, sound system, massive flat screen TV, refrigerator, Hot and Cold towel boxes etc. Electric privacy screen, black out windows, dimmer switches, all controllable from the Captains Chair in the rear compartment. Up-graded suspension and........................... it will come complete with two Imps trained in the arts of Mobile satisfaction.

Why take the risk of disappointment, when you can travel 1st class++ with the Devils Den Express, Jezebel is not for everyone, only for those that want the ultimate in hedonistic transfers from airport to hotel. Dedicated trained driver with the vehicle governed to 100k per hour, to ensure you arrive safely and satisfied, in every way :rolleyes:

Sounds like too good an experience to miss.

Put me down for may 27th, please.

Taylor + 1, please.

Juniordk

Edited by juniordk

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

lol I was thinking about seeing how much it would cost to have a pair of imps waiting at the airport

I remember there was a thread on here where some lucky guy did just that :D

Count me in! Looking forward to the full Unveiling!

This sounds to good to be true, hope it gets sorted before I head back to funtown in June, would be a great way to start a holiday in LOS :GoldenSmile1:

what sort of prices/rates are in the pipeline?

I'll guess about 6000 baht for 2 imps for 90 minute drive.I don't know if I can pop more than once after 20 hours in the air though. :Flying: How will they clean the client prior to the deed?Baby wipes are not too refreshing.I'm booking my ride as soon as possible.OOHHH the smirk on the punters face and the drivers face,priceless.

Mike you've got to have a shirt or hat to commemorate the experience.This is definitely a must do for my bucket list.Hell on wheels.I'll want a photo of me and the ladies beside Jezebel.

Who gets to clean Jezebel after?

Edited by PattayaFanatic

what sort of prices/rates are in the pipeline?

Price wise we will be competitive with other similar pick-ups, but the service will leave all others way behind, as Jezebel picks up her skirts and sets an entirely new standard that others will only aspire to. With just 2 x 360% directors chairs and a rear luxury bench seat for the Imps, there will be ample room to stretch out and enjoy the journey :D Baby wipes???? I think I mentioned the surplus of hot and cold towels onboard which the imps will use to refresh parts that others never even go near :rolleyes:

Once we have a launch date I will post full information, including the inclusive cost, both here and on our web site. Patience, it will be worth the wait :wub:

10k per hour will be perfect for me....:rolleyes:... Anyway, Very impressive idea, I can see that business will go very well..... Best of luck///

I remember this being discussed a couple of years ago, finally it is becoming a reality. Good luck with it, it will be a truly unique service.

I wonder what my Son would say if I had Jezebel pick him up from the airport?

I think this will be so popular you'll need a Jezebel 2 to meet demand.

I wonder what my Son would say if I had Jezebel pick him up from the airport?

His shit eatin' grin will say it all. :GrinNod1:

aaaaaaaaaaaahhahaha that is the ultimate, well done mate, i'll be booking that on a future trip for sure

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

i think you are gonna need a few of these vans mate, that sounds toooooo good

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Will this be ready by 22March? If so, I may be interested in booking the van plus Cake. What are the prices? I have had girl/transport pickups before....some good (Mistys) some not so good (Classroom, SPAM WORD Hotel). Even if van is not ready, hopefully Cake will be available for play week of 22 March!! Have been looking forward to meeting her for a while now.

TG