IGNORED

R-Con Residence

Mr.Neil.

Going to Pattaya again in June an thought about booking the R-Con but keep hearing about rip off prices for electric & water & tiny shower area.Sent a girl down to look at the rooms & she says they're huge and the bathrooms are huge.So is this just a "showroom" for the punters or what?

Going to Pattaya again in June an thought about booking the R-Con but keep hearing about rip off prices for electric & water & tiny shower area.Sent a girl down to look at the rooms & she says they're huge and the bathrooms are huge.So is this just a "showroom" for the punters or what?

hi there i stopped on rcon last april for one month and had no problems at all .good size rooms and great internet

the showers are very small, they share a toilet and the are the only massive minus for the rooms

the rooms ARE massive however the shower/toilet are a big disappointment

hi there i stopped on rcon last april for one month and had no problems at all .good size rooms and great internet

Seems like mixed reactions, I think that it's pot luck....some good rooms & some bad......Anyway i've booked in at the captains bar soi honey 500Baht a night and the rooms are great....take a look at them,just google it.

They do have good rooms at R Con and yes bathrooms are very small.Add aprox B5000 to the monthly rates for water and electric and the over all saving isn't that great.

Word of caution for those booking rooms on Internet pics alone,You don't allways get what you see.

I've found over the years that it's best just to book for 1 night and have a good look around to what's on offer.

They do have good rooms at R Con and yes bathrooms are very small.Add aprox B5000 to the monthly rates for water and electric and the over all saving isn't that great.

Word of caution for those booking rooms on Internet pics alone,You don't allways get what you see.

I've found over the years that it's best just to book for 1 night and have a good look around to what's on offer.

You're so right......heard off a few people about this B5,000 for utilities. I stopped in an apt on 3rd road at xmas nothing fancy B5,500 per month but big & clean have to launder your own bedding but that's cheap enough. And utilities worked out at B650 per month going for 2 month this xmas & stopping there again.