IGNORED

Lamborghini Murcielago outside Lima Lima club

wanking

Its amazing to see a Lamborghini anywhere but even more so in poverty stricken Thailand. We were in Lima Lima club one night, in the same complex as Mixx and when we came out it was parked there. It has Lima Lima plates so obviously owned by the same guy.

Little innocent Amy who was with me that night asked "How much would this car cost, about one million baht??"

She was shocked when I told her "Somewhere closer to 10 million Baht"

Lima lima_lambo.jpg

Lima lima_lambo2.jpg

Lima lima_lambo3.jpg

There is a 2004 for sale on Pattaya Advertising for 24M baht!

Edited by SlickMonkey

maybe 10 million in the US or UK

but it will have 300% tax on that beast here!

Pressume you mean this place http://www.auto-exch.com/pattaya

Looking at their site they have a couple of very interesting cars,

The 08 Ferrari F430 is a very interesting non factory color "maybe it's just lighting" and the Lamborghini Murci LP670-4 SV with the unpainted carbon bumper is pure sexy and the first I have seen with the front bumper unpainted.

>> but even more so in poverty stricken Thailand <<

It may not be all that obvious but there are those in Thailand that do not have that affliction. Carlos Slim Helú (from another poverty stricken country) currently holds the title as the world's richest person but not too many years ago the title was held in Thailand. I sure someone more literate than I can come up with a good quote about the devide being deep and wide.

Forbes list of billionaires

Thailand's 40 Richest

Edited by lostagain

Tony, owner of Tonys gym, night club, food court, camping area (it isn't there anymore but just trying to make a point) has a black one. I'm not sure if its the same model or not as I'm not an enthusiast.

Insert link in signature:

| My photo blog of Pattaya & Thailand

Tony, owner of Tonys gym, night club, food court, camping area (it isn't there anymore but just trying to make a point) has a black one. I'm not sure if its the same model or not as I'm not an enthusiast.

I know a girl who used to dance in Tony's Disco. She said that trying to get wages out of him was a nightmare.

He does however own some lovely cars.

You Dont Need Eyes To See

You Need Vision

I know a girl who used to dance in Tony's Disco. She said that trying to get wages out of him was a nightmare.

He does however own some lovely cars.

He is famous for not paying lower end wages, only the top staff. The unskilled youngsters wont dare to challenge him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Does anyone have any background information about the founder of LimaLima?

They sure as hell have a way more interesting concept than Insomnia and Mixx, no wonder they can afford a lamborghini...

Yeah that's the place.

LaaMok and I pulled in there a while back... The guy we spoke to didn't speak much Engrit though.

I bet he spoke fluent Russian.

:D

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

They should come with a Chiropractor. I was fortunate enough to get a very high speed ride in one from my boss in Dubai. I was heading out to get a part for his yacht one day in the lancer and he asked if i wanted a lift. After my pants got soiled & the adrenalin wore off, i decided that the next time i would take the Lancer as it was so uncomfortable after the novelty wore off. He reckons he only drives it when he's going somewhere without traffic so he can floor it. Oh yes, and he's got 2 full time masseuses on his staff.

LOS. Gotta Love It.

How much is it to rent one of theese. Do they give you full insurance

If your ever passing through Dubai & have 40 000 baht to spare, you can rent one for the day..or use the money to rent a Honda wave for a year in LOS ..

LOS. Gotta Love It.

If your ever passing through Dubai & have 40 000 baht to spare, you can rent one for the day..or use the money to rent a Honda wave for a year in LOS ..

40,000 baht for a day was rather cheap. In my country they cost 80,000 baht and thats only for 4 hours.

And that lamborghini apperantly belongs to the Club Manager who's a 22 year old guy from Sweden according to another forum..