Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel with a good wifi connection in rooms

explicit

Secrets has this.

Rooms from 795 baht/night.

Recently, I got this information from Mercure hotel (south Pattaya) because the hotel charges for Internet service: below is the rate of hotel.

@ the internet system in the hotel is WIFI and the speed is 6 MB (We will upgrade the internet system start from 01 March 2011/ on trial run system now) and the internet price list as following details The internet price list start from March 1, 2010

types of Prepaid cards Selling Prices:

30 minutes=Baht 30.00 One(1)Hours=Baht 60.00 Two(2)Hours=Baht 100.00 One(1)Day=Baht 200.00 One(1)week =Baht 500.00

Below are list of Wifi Free of Charge hotels but I do not know the speed/signal stability

2. Sea Me Spring

3. August Suite

4. Bay Walk Residence

5. Page 10

6. Nova Platinum

7. Baron Beach Hotel

Hope it may be useful for you

If you need free Wifi connection to the room, Please directly e-mail to Reservation offive hotel to check.

Hi there,

Had the same problem on my last trip, not easy to find a good connection. The best Internet connection was at the Billabong hotel, its above a bar and somehow like a guesthouse in LK Metro.

You can also try Nikom court(corner of soi Diana and soi Buakaoh).Payed 700 Baht a night(650/week per night)in high season. Good bed, a table with 2 chairs, wall mounted big LCD TV and practically Bathroom. The staff wasnt really helpfull and safe is at reception(you should buy your own padlock, but not from the receptionist) I stayed there first for one day in January and the wifi was great. When i came back one week later for one week their wifi did not work, but i had a Room facing the street and got the signal from Family Mart hot spot system, great fast wifi(107Baht/month payed with thai phone number). At all grat value for money.

Also great wifi i had at Pasadena Lodge(LK Metro, quite and central). And at Whitehouse condotel(soi 13 between beach and 2nd road) nice Rooms and rooftop pool for a bit more money. Stayed at these 2 places one year ago.

enjoy your time

Daniel