IGNORED

Video: Little cute 2 yearold Princess begging in Walking Street

wanking

This clip made me smile. It made me almost reconsider my decision to not have a kid....almost.

The thing that bothers me is that there are many cute kids on Walking Street and Bangla Rd (Phuket) being forced by their parents every night to go out and beg people for money.

They really should not be exposed to these streets, they should be in bed dreaming.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

She is cute, but it is sad situation.

One of my first trips to Pattaya there was a a woman with a small handicapped child I saw every morning ... near broke my heart. I would drop a few loose notes in her cup every day and made a point make substantial deposit the last time I saw her .... then I read this after I returned home:

http://www.oldpdn.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000009333

"... The child beggars, when questioned, said they were brought out of a house in the Banglamung area at around 7.00 pm and were forced to beg for money until dawn. They had to make between 500-1000 baht per night. If they could not make it, they would be punished by being hit with sticks or denied food. ..."

The bastards that run these schemes should not be "deported" they should be "departed".

It does not look like the little one in this case is suffering such abuse.

Still caution is always advised.

I find the video pretty sick. A two year old tarted up like a BG? Something just a little off about that in my mind.

I find the video pretty sick. A two year old tarted up like a BG? Something just a little off about that in my mind.

kinda like those child beauty pageants in the states...just another form of child abuse!

I don't think BM wanking had any ill intentions when he filmed this, the girl is so adorable.

But I do agree that I find it a little disturbing that a little girl would be so made up like, with the makeup/clothing, and then made to beg on Walking Street, of all the places in the world.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I hope that they use the money when she is older for her education but dont think its sad guys its a way of making a living,better than some ways, no harm to the child as she is learning by meeting people which will give her confidence, I guess its how her parents see it as she grows up and how they nurture her for her future.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Saw her dancing in Jenny Star Bar the other night!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I hope that they use the money when she is older for her education but dont think its sad guys its a way of making a living,better than some ways, no harm to the child as she is learning by meeting people which will give her confidence, I guess its how her parents see it as she grows up and how they nurture her for her future.

The thing is, how do we know it's her parents that are doing this?

I've read that many adults that do these types of things are in fact used by mafia types to use children to get money from begging.

And even if it is her parents, I don't agree with exposing such a young girl like that to that environment, though to them I'm sure there's no malicious intent.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I don't think BM wanking had any ill intentions when he filmed this, the girl is so adorable.

But I do agree that I find it a little disturbing that a little girl would be so made up like, with the makeup/clothing, and then made to beg on Walking Street, of all the places in the world.

That was what I was trying to get at - the location. I am not real fond of the whole dress them up like adults thing. But to have a two y.o. dressed like that on a street world famous for prostitution is a bit much. It just sets my teeth on edge.

Ive decided to remove that video as it made too many people uncomfortable.

Just my opinion, but leaving reality checks on the board gives it more balance.

[i][size="3"][color="#ff0000"][/color][/size] [/i]