Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

GROUP HOLIDAY

ESS_ELOLFA

Hi i am organising a group from 10 - 15 people from australia to holiday in pattaya for 2 weeks ... what hotel would have enough rooms for each person and what bus company can i call to get their rates to hire from bkk airport to take us to pattaya the group will be share cost basis on an all planned tour around pattaya and near by sightseeing IE islands and so on with a companion for each person and they are on a tight budget unless one of them wins lotto soon lol mostly a divorced male group from australia rooms would have to be in 1 place at approx $ 35- 40 max per night including breakfast if someone could give us any advice would be great

thankyou

peter

Hi i am organising a group from 10 - 15 people from australia to holiday in pattaya for 2 weeks ... what hotel would have enough rooms for each person and what bus company can i call to get their rates to hire from bkk airport to take us to pattaya the group will be share cost basis on an all planned tour around pattaya and near by sightseeing IE islands and so on with a companion for each person and they are on a tight budget unless one of them wins lotto soon lol mostly a divorced male group from australia rooms would have to be in 1 place at approx $ 35- 40 max per night including breakfast if someone could give us any advice would be great around song kran time for better festivities as well

thankyou

peter

Mate, sounds like you need an experienced group leader, the accommodation should be doable but a bunch of newbies like this will stand out like the proverbials, sharks will be circling.:Circle_Sharks::Circle_Sharks: I'm not putting my hand up but try to find somebody with a bit of experience to help you through.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

Mate, sounds like you need an experienced group leader, the accommodation should be doable but a bunch of newbies like this will stand out like the proverbials, sharks will be circling.:Circle_Sharks::Circle_Sharks: I'm not putting my hand up but try to find somebody with a bit of experience to help you through.

i hear ya, i've been to pattaya twice with my x we had heaps of fun since then we have gone our separate ways but are still in contact actualy it was pattaya where she told me she has a new man in australia after a 12 year relationship, so the first night i was there after being told this i went to the nearest bar got a girl and spent over 17'000 baht on alcahol and girls in less than 12 hours lol you can imagine.. that was in glorious 2008...

it is a great place and me having knowledge of the way things work understand the sharks will be lurking and will know where to go i understand a lot of upgrading has been done from soi 1 and i think it was soi 7 that was next on the list when i was there in 2008 so i would not have a clue now as to how much apgrading has been done where the old hotels would be ect ect but what i am after is people on this site used to be bar operators hotel managers and so on and was just asking advice on getting a descent 4 star clean safe hotel name in pattaya that could handle up to 15 people each to his own room i have done a net search but only comeup with commission hungry web sub agents for most of the hotels and for some reason people have given up on replying to emails in thailand i have contacted two bus companies and no reply and two hotels and no reply so i thought i would go straight to the scource lol pattaya site and see if they could help

as to the sharks lol only in thailand its even funny being overcharged 10 baht by the tuk tuk driver lol who thought he was wise lol and it is expected ........

thankyou

peter