IGNORED

Tickets

kirkwoodhead

can anybody suggest a good place to by airplane tickets to thailand

plan on traveling around end of april from the midwest

Best place varies. try Kayak.com, it searches a bunch of different ticket agents like expedia, orbitz, all the airline websites, ect.

Do a search their has been a few threads on tickets from the USA>

I agree kayak is very good.

West coast non stop Thai Air.

East coast you have a few to choice from, no non stop, but Jfk Philly has more airlines to pick from.

Depends on when you are going but have seen low prices from $1000-$1300.

Good luck

markinaruba

Yeah deffo check Kayak, also travelsupermarket.com. Also might be worth trying some of the 3rd party travel agents. Sometimes they can do good deals.

Agree on Kayak, but I like Fare Compare better just because it's a better interface. Both do the same thing. They'll put up calendars with prices on each day and the big sites (Expedia Orbitz etc) will pop up. A couple days ago, some member was talking about $750(ai) on Delta. Search the Forums and you'll find it. Oh yeah, Best Travel Store occasionally has some killer fares. They don't add taxes and fees 'till the end though. If it says $600 it may end up $850. Still worth a look. wj

Vayama

I just booked a flight from Houston To Bangkok by way of Singapore on Singapore Air (my favorite airline). $950 :P round trip with taxes and fees. That was for departure on 9 April return on 21 April. Now here is the thing ... move the dates one day either way and the fair jumps to $1389 :wacko: .

• 5 months later...

can anybody suggest a good place to by airplane tickets to thailand

plan on traveling around end of april from the midwest

Southall travel

You can use the clearinghouse type websites to search; but, always double check with the airline's own website before booking.

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill